Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
They call everyone "dear", "honey" etc. Probably some rough translating going on. Also it's suspicious how all sales representatives appear to be young females.

But they certainly get the job done! Mine is on its way via ePacket, and price including shipping was cheaper then the 2fvape listing.

Yeah... Serena could be 40 Year Old Rastafarian Ranger with Dreadlocks. Listening to Bob Marley while answering e-Mails.

Hard to Say who is who in this Digital Age that we live in?

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
They call everyone "dear", "honey" etc. Probably some rough translating going on. Also it's suspicious how all sales representatives appear to be young females.

But they certainly get the job done! Mine is on its way via ePacket, and price including shipping was cheaper then the 2fvape listing.
Just ruin it for me, why dontcha?:grr:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Just ruin it for me, why dontcha?:grr:

Sorry. Here you go.

zhang-ziyi-hot-look.jpg

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Yeah... Serena could be 40 Year Old Rastafarian Ranger with Dreadlocks. Listening to Bob Marley while answering e-Mails.

Hard to Say who is who in this Digital Age that we live in?

HTB1MBuNIVXXXXanapXXq6xXFXXXO.jpg

Her ya go, wasn't hard to find her pic.

Domejunky

Feb 28, 2017
Build quality is fantastic,smooth buttery threads, no sharp edges. Spotless clean, no machine lube I could detect. Fit & finish fits with the rest in very well done category. PBsardo mentions slight wobble on authentic JFC, this one has none. A total of 9 options are available for air flow plus nicely tensioned adjustable controller on the atomizer which will pretty much close down completely.

Glass tank which holds a little over 3ml. Spare o-rings, post screws, and a tool to remove air disks (two included) stainless and black POM drip tips are all found in the cardboard box.

SS316, and PEEK insulators/air disks.

Available options include spare glass, 8 additional air disks, Ultem DT.

Coil placement and wicking is very easy, with good sized post holes, no issues with wire trapping or cutting.

Airflow tight mtl to nice slightly restricted lung. Flavor is top notch, fairly easy to use top fill is dropper friendly which is a big plus for me.

I do not an authentic to compare, but Coppervape is known to source them for copying. From casual visual comparison everything appears accurate.

In the air disk photo the two on far right are included.

Fe3QiWX.jpg

p409Qz0.jpg

3FUjDoW.jpg

a5qHVqk.jpg

rIXcd6m.jpg

Xq9VaXd.jpg

bv5TFLR.jpg

v1HtHcN.jpg
Don't suppose someone could do a run down on the different airflow disks - amount of flow, noise, smoothness - that kind of thing

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
2fdeal not secure????????????
It's just more expensive, Coppervape sells the whole thing for about 25% cheaper.

Don't suppose someone could do a run down on the different airflow disks - amount of flow, noise, smoothness - that kind of thing

What exactly kind of info are you looking for? I have the authentic but I can tell you the wider inserts aren't very good, you can't stretch the coil wide enough and you get wasted air being directed to where there is no coil.

Domejunky

Feb 28, 2017
It's just more expensive, Coppervape sells the whole thing for about 25% cheaper.

What exactly kind of info are you looking for? I have the authentic but I can tell you the wider inserts aren't very good, you can't stretch the coil wide enough and you get wasted air being directed to where there is no coil.
Just there seem to be a lot of inserts, and I was trying to work out how restricted they are, and how turbulent the airflow was...

Kind of academic now - I thought it was $5 per insert, not $5 for the set

Good tip on the width though

Reactions: Cosmic_Glaze

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Just there seem to be a lot of inserts, and I was trying to work out how restricted they are, and how turbulent the airflow was...

Kind of academic now - I thought it was $5 per insert, not $5 for the set

Good tip on the width though
I have a few of the disks & they don't cause any turbulence that I've noticed, obviously the smallest ones are the most restrictive... comparing it to the hussar which I've also got, the chamber is bigger and flavor isn't as good but it's a little easier to build. I feel like the hussar is set up a little better for every day use for me bc wicks are much shorter so wicking is better and it takes longer to gunk up w/ the same juice and holds its flavor longer without swapping coils.

I'm not mad at all that Coppervape are making these clones, ordered a bunch of spare parts that weren't ever in stock for my hussar (they don't actually sell spare tanks by themselves) and I ordered a skyline for spares & all the disks, hopefully all the parts fit like the hussar. ESG charges $7 a disk plus shipping.

Last edited:

mrjohs

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2015
I might get killed for this but the clones treads might be better than the ones on the authentic.

I will certainly not. It is beyond me why they do not produce the authentics in China. Time after time (at least lately) reports pop up about how clones are better machined then the authentics. I would be willing to spend about €60 on an authentic fabricated in China, but for €180 I'd rather get a Bachelor or something like that if a clone was not available.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
The days of china make crappy items and bad workmanship are well and truly gone , they have all the latest factories and machinery now , so if its done to the same spec on similar machines then they will come out just as good , with EU taxes and such its just no longer viable to create stuff for the prices anymore , after earning my money paying 20% tax on earnings then 20% Vat on every purchase thats 40 % gone already ,
So i look for savings where i can ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I'm not, by any means, "pro clone". I'm not anti clone either. My message to the modders is make enough of them and charge a fair price. This is a result of them not making enough of them.
rps20170614_183009.jpg

Just to add, it's a great atty. Excellent machining and performance. But, I would've been a bit perturbed had I fought a gallant F5 war and paid $200+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread