For Sale Core E-Rig, coils and extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Csonsara

Sep 25, 2022
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0884076E-F952-46CF-8EB0-83AB7A81EEAF.jpeg
Hey guys didn’t wanna get rid of this but kinda have to comes with everything it came with coils untouched(1 wrapped black rods,1 stainless steel). the extras include 6 quartz coiless bucket coils(with 3 new heaters), 4 stainless steel buckets untouched. The upgrade silver part by crossing that goes onto rig around coils. The upgrade top part by crossing that spins(replaces the glass bubble that came with it). Although that is there also along with everything else it came with including box and carrying case. Also I bought the xtra black rubber sheath that goes on it the grey one is in the bag in pic. And the newest version coil atomizer that heats on sides also including 2 xtra side heating buckets. Free priority shipping 125$ OBO……..message me if ya got any questions. Thanks. CS

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    This is not intended to be used for nicotine vaping, is that correct?

Google results don't reflect that IMHO. But you can check yourself to see what you think. But I'm pretty sure it's not. I do remember AtmosRx used to sell nicotine wax many years ago but I'm almost 100% sure this isn't for liquid.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Hi drew I’m not sure exactly how it’s marketed? Are u saying it shouldn’t be here let me know thanks

I don't think it's against classy rules to sell non-nic vaping gear anymore. But if a mod has a problem with it, they will nix it. They would have done so already I think, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread