Could Trump's re-election go up in a puff of smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Could Trump's re-election go up in a puff of smoke? Vapers say watch out.
Facing a perfect storm of threats from federal, state and local governments, vapers are banding together politically to defend a product that they claim saves lives
"If Trump bans flavors, there's a good chance he loses Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida," said Ryan Hallisey, from Orange County, N.Y., a vape store owner who took part in the demonstration. "He won those so narrowly, and so many vapers, like 80 percent, are single-issue voters."

The "vape lobby" and its grassroots foot soldiers have been flooding the White House switchboard with calls. They've posted tens of thousands of testimonials on social media and they've rallied at state capitols to let politicians know #WeVapeWeVote, as their hashtag reads.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Trump is like Obi Wan, he's our only hope. So, let's pray he reconsiders. If not, voting against him will mean regulation comes faster and stronger.
Meh. Unless he’s the one that causes it. Ecig regulation is big business. Trump likes big business.

the Republicans are the ones talking about ecig regulation, not the Democrats.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Meh. Unless he’s the one that causes it. Ecig regulation is big business. Trump likes big business.

the Republicans are the ones talking about ecig regulation, not the Democrats.

*looks at 3 disagrees but no functional replies*
So what I’m seeing is people think it’s true they just don’t want it to be.

Reactions: Falconeer

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
So..... You are presuming to know what someone else is thinking with no actual proof??I think I saw that on T.V. this week.:D
I’m looking at what is there. The evidence that I have seen is that all federal level anti ecig rumblings have come out of the GOP. That’s it. That’s all. People are claiming with disagrees that they say this isn’t true but are offering nothing. I notice you didn’t either. You don’t offer anything substantial. Just a leading question with an implication. Still nothing. So yeah. I think they know it’s that way but they don’t want to believe it so I get disagrees with nothing but laugh faces to back it up. Because there seems to be nothing else to back it up. If there WAS something to back it up that would be different.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I’m looking at what is there. The evidence that I have seen is that all federal level anti ecig rumblings have come out of the GOP. That’s it. That’s all. People are claiming with disagrees that they say this isn’t true but are offering nothing. I notice you didn’t either. You don’t offer anything substantial. Just a leading question with an implication. Still nothing. So yeah. I think they know it’s that way but they don’t want to believe it so I get disagrees with nothing but laugh faces to back it up. Because there seems to be nothing else to back it up. If there WAS something to back it up that would be different.
    Schumer calls FDA chief to ban e-cigarette flavors

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia

Why are you trying to start a political argument?

Reactions: Rossum

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 19, 2015
    So by your logic because you don't know the facts there must be none?

• Agree
    Reactions: zoiDman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread