Could use help/input.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponygirl

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2010
Bay area
A close friend of mine owns a very popular day spa here in town. The majority of her business is devoted to health, not just your basic botox, etc. When I saw her this morning I mentioned that I was now vaping. Not only was she thrilled (for me), but after explaining it further to her, she asked if I would do a 30-60 minute informational demonstration/presentation at her open house next Wednesday the 21st.
I want to do everyone proud. I have no problem speaking in public, I'm a Leo for god's sake, but want to make sure I cover all benefits, etc. to vaping. I can only speak to the 510 and Tornado, since these are the pv's I use.
If someone knows of the chemical breakdown/reaction that happens when the atty hits the juice that would be wonderful. I feel the questions will be oriented toward "why is vaping better then smoking"? Anything else you can think of would be much appreciated. :2c:
Cheers.

Jonmo1

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Bryan, TX
I think the most convicing thing for me was the picture of a paper towel that had

1. Exhaled Cigarette smoke blown through it = brown and nasty
2. Exhaled E-Cigarette Vapor blown through it. = just looked like water

Hang on and I'll try to find it.

Here it is, in the ECF library

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ping-illustrated-guide-e-cigs-part-1-6-a.html

About a 3rd of the way down.

A picture speaks a thousand words....doesn't it?

THAT is what convinced me that Ecigs are safer than regular cigarettes.
Not necessarily SAFE, just safER than regular cigarettes.

I would think that is a good focus of any educational events.

Last edited:

PaulCincy

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Cincinnati OH
Welcome and good luck with your presentation....Might want to have a little 4-6 handout card with some info on it including this forum site for people who might want to know more...I have a little handout I give to people (mostly at bars) who ask me questions, so I don't spend the entire evening answering questions about my PV - Ego...
Again, good luck and of course,,,Enjoy the Adventure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread