could use some tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
After I clean my vertex rda and redrip a Time or two I notice a little bit of juice build up on the outer ring of the deck where the o ring is and when I put the top cap back on a few tiny drops of ejuice is pushed out to where if I don't clean it off it will get on my mod.

How can I avoid this?
It's hard to saturate the coil if I only take the drip tip off and the inner and outer top cap pieces are very snug so taking the inner part off and leaving the outer isn't really an option.
Also I tend to build large coils with lots of cotton and the vape is great but messy when I redrip

Any tips or advice would be appreciated greatly thanks

EpicureanVaper

Oct 19, 2015
Michigan
Yeah, sadly, it's unavoidable but whenever I have time I disassemble my rda cap completely and wipe out all liquid and build up in the drip tip, around the inside of the cap, around the airflow adjuster ring, and around the o-rings. Another suggestion is an rda of larger diameter or with a larger dripwell to accommodate those large builds.

mountainmanvape

Oct 27, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
One thing to do is try to make sure your coils are as close as you can to being right over the airflow holes on the base of your rda(if any). If your cotton is tucked well in the bottom well, and your coils are right over the airflow holes, you shouldn't have as much leaking. But as said, rda's are alway going to leak a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread