Couple questions on fiberfill and carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy

Aug 4, 2010
My House
Where do I get some fiber fill? Can I reuse my carts as long as I wash em? Should I skip the fiberfill and get blue foam? If so where?

I tried searching this, but the question itself gets filtered out when searching.

Oh yeah, when looking at fiber / foam do I need to be weary of certain brands/chemicals?

Just tryin to get ready, got 10 bottles of juice comin in from FreedomSmokeUSA tomorrow.

Off to bed, I've got a headache.

sunnny

Jul 27, 2010
Hollywood, Florida
I'm new at this and just went through the same thing. You will find foam and fill in the Aquarium section of any pet store. After buying both, however I have gone with the Lipton Pyramid tea bag method (google lipton pyramid cart-mod and you will find plenty). As a long time 2 pack a day smoker who is down to about a third of that after 3 weeks, I have found every dollar spent trying new methods and flavors well worth it.

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
liptin_pyramid_tea_bag.jpg

The Lipton Pyramid Tea bags aren't regular tea bags. You can find them in the grocery store with all the other tea. The bag is made of a nylon like material.

Kahuna

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
San Francisco
You can get blue foam at any pet store. Look in the aquarium supplies section. I found blue foam of the right consistency in a 3 pack of "filter pads" for $4 at Petsmart. The white foam has cells that are too wide and don't wick as well. Oh, don't get anything that has charcoal in it. It's not the same. You want just plain blue foam, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread