Coupon code not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandpawrichard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Burlington, Washington
I just checked my cart and applied the JULY4TH coupon. It says the code is not valid, but if you look at the total for one bottle of juice it is coming up with the right charge. $12.50 - 23% = $9.62. So it looks to me like it is just a glitch in the system.

Well, I was all wrong there! :( When I added the shipping charges it went right back to Normal Prices and Will Not Allow me to apply the discount! :(

Dang it! :( I really need to order some more Spearmint Flavored Nobacco juice!

GPR

Last edited:

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
Sorry, the code should be working now. There was an old code from last year that was hanging it up. Sorry, I've been afk all day

Yeah, applied code, appeared to work, applied shipping/payment method, code vanshed, applied code, code appeared to work, placed order, code again failed. There was no mention on the email of start date, only end date. ticket filed (also mentioned trouble I was having in order notes). I expect you have a lot of tickets over this though, so I'll wait and see what happens.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Yeah, applied code, appeared to work, applied shipping/payment method, code vanshed, applied code, code appeared to work, placed order, code again failed. There was no mention on the email of start date, only end date. ticket filed (also mentioned trouble I was having in order notes). I expect you have a lot of tickets over this though, so I'll wait and see what happens.

Hey kc, long time no see. I will make sure that gets straightened out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread