The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hi WIZ ! '

ecf buzzkill = 7.5 % off
Thanks BK........That will certainly help

This is a good thread to bookmark. I can't ever remember the damn things either: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...iscussion/146219-coupon-code-master-list.html
This will help to PI....LOL!(Didn't know there was one)

Great choice Wiz. Check out the Infinity too.
One at a time for me brother......I am a Wiz of very meager means!

:)Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Welcome to our corner of the world Wiz, you've made a great first vv choice! Please feel free to ask any questions or jump into any conversation here, there is always someone who can answer :)
Thanks Bovinia! My good pal Mistinthewoods talked me into the Buzz. I'm sure I'll have something to say or ask about it when it arrives.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Hey! Welcome aboard Wizzie! I didn't realize I was making a sales pitch when I talked to you the other night. I'm sure you'll be pleased with your decision though. This may even be a part of the forum you may want to frequent. Lots of great people hang out here. It's kind of a fringe benefit of owning a NotCigs product.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
No problem WIZ , you were one of the first people I remember from ECF !
Man I feel old here! I have a slight problem as well that I hope you can help me with? I forgot to add a voltmeter to my order.......I think I may need it with this mod. Of course you could thow that in fee for me if you like:)Or I can pay the difference. PM me with method of payment if you don't mind.

Thanks and Sorry!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hey! Welcome aboard Wizzie! I didn't realize I was making a sales pitch when I talked to you the other night. I'm sure you'll be pleased with your decision though. This may even be a part of the forum you may want to frequent. Lots of great people hang out here. It's kind of a fringe benefit of owning a NotCigs product.
Wasn't much of a sales pitch as it was you explaining to me how older(seldom used)juices come alive at different voltages. That intreuged me!

This is a pretty nice sub-forum........After I get mine I'll have more to talk about in this area!

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Man I feel old here! I have a slight problem as well that I hope you can help me with? I forgot to add a voltmeter to my order.......I think I may need it with this mod. Of course you could thow that in fee for me if you like:)Or I can pay the difference. PM me with method of payment if you don't mind.

Thanks and Sorry!

Done FREEBIE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread