Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perigwyn

Dec 24, 2012
Tyrena, Corellia
I would have posted this on the website myself, but the forums are not available. I was wondering if anyone who has ordered this month has used the coupon codes of fatherdayshappy or adellewelcome and have found that both of them state that they are expired? I know that the forums are checked regularly and I have sent an email about this. Money is tight for a while and every cent saved is a lifesaver. I hope that I will be able to get this resolved.

DietSalem

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Indiana
I just had a $60+ order in my cart but closed the window since the coupon code was expired... I really love Mrs. T's juice, but money is tight here too and I will have to wait for a valid code before I can order... hint, hint... (If you are reading this Mrs. T!)

Ms T's juices are a little on the expensive side, I tend to only purchase from them when I've got a coupon that brings the price back down to where most other vendors tend to be.

Perigwyn

Dec 24, 2012
Tyrena, Corellia
I still see the coupon codes for June are still there, with no new ones for the month of July. With the additional of Adelle, I would think that there would be enough time to do the updates for the site, unless Tempest was the one that did that. Coupons are a god send for those on really tight budgets, which I am one of those. But, since I don't want to go back to those nasties, I have to order and have to go without something else.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I just updated the coupons.
Check back here for updates about current coupon codes! Type codes in exactly as they appear to be sure you are getting the discount (or simply copy and paste) and make sure to click the "apply" button. Look above and make sure the coupon code has applied the discount. Please remember, no coupon code discounts can be given after an order has been placed! This includes (but may not be limited to) cases where a code was entered incorrectly, or if no code was used.
Coupon codes are not valid with Surprise Mystery Special, Presteeped, Testing Area, Ms T's Sweetener, or non-e-liquid items. Discount is on subtotal (not tax or shipping).

Current Coupon Codes Updated 07/08/13:

Code: wimbledon2013 - 10% off any order. One time use only! Expires 08/08/2013.

Code: J9T6YJT5N - 10% off any order. One time use only! Expires 08/08/2013.

Smooches
Ms T

sanderk1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Louisville, KY
Thanks Mrs T! You Rock and we surely appreciate the coupon codes!
I just updated the coupons.
Check back here for updates about current coupon codes! Type codes in exactly as they appear to be sure you are getting the discount (or simply copy and paste) and make sure to click the "apply" button. Look above and make sure the coupon code has applied the discount. Please remember, no coupon code discounts can be given after an order has been placed! This includes (but may not be limited to) cases where a code was entered incorrectly, or if no code was used.
Coupon codes are not valid with Surprise Mystery Special, Presteeped, Testing Area, Ms T's Sweetener, or non-e-liquid items. Discount is on subtotal (not tax or shipping).

Current Coupon Codes Updated 07/08/13:

Code: wimbledon2013 - 10% off any order. One time use only! Expires 08/08/2013.

Code: J9T6YJT5N - 10% off any order. One time use only! Expires 08/08/2013.

Smooches
Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread