Cowboy and Desert Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Well, a sort of update. It hasn't quite been a week. My cinnamon danish swirl is still good, still tastes like a milder snickerdoodle. The key lime has started to smell more like key lime, but still tastes like floral soap. The desert ship menthol still tastes similar to applesauce, but no longer tastes like paint smells so that's good. I can tolerate it now. After tasting my husband's regular desert ship, it's a similar flavor so I suppose that it's how it is supposed to taste. The cowboy flavor that we got a week prior is still unvapable and tastes very perfumy. None of the juices are giving me a coated feeling in my mouth anymore.

Thank you again for looking into this for me. I'll continue to give them some steeping time.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Just another update. I really quite like my desert ship menthol. I prefer Shade, which I'll get next time, but this is pretty good now. Not a huge menthol flavor but it's still very vapable. I just dumped the last bit of it in the Stone II tank I got from GV and it's even better in that!

Key lime, I'm starting to think, is just not for me but I believe it's just me.

And my husband has found that his Cowboy flavor is way better than it was and has almost went through the whole bottle.

So, again, thank you VB! I knew y'all wouldn't let me down lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread