Not open for further replies.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Hi!
Sorry if this is in the wrong place... I bought a vision clearomizer and was loving it! I had mixed in a bunch of different juices, malt, chocolate, vanilla and a bit of cinnamon. Then, my Amaretto arrived and I added a little into the mix. Laid if down on my desk, came back about an hour later only to find that the tank had cracked into pieces and I had all the juice spilled on my desk! Needless to say, I was not very happy! I remember reading here somewhere that some juices will crack tanks and I was wondering if that had anything to do with it or not?

I REALLY want to order another one, but don't want the same thing to happen again and lose all that juice! I'm using ego batteries and a 510 VV.

Thanks!

Unspokenzero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Germany
It has been mentioned in another thread somewhere that those clearo's don't do well with cinnamon. Something abou the mix cracks clearo's like crazy! If you like the ce2 style clearo's I would suggest you try some Fluxomizers from gotvapes. They take a little fiddling to get the juice wicking right but they are awesome once you get them going right. I have one on my lavatube right now with some Ry4 and it is amazing. CLOUDS of warm delicious vapor.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
I had a feeling it might be the cinnamon... This is the first tank type device I have tried, mostly to avoid having to fiddle around a lot. Does that mean the cinnamon would crack all types of tanks? I would hate to invest in a more expensive tank only to have it crack on me again!

Will check out the Fluxomizers, thanks!

Freddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
The NETWORK
Actually Banana, Cinnamon, and high ACIDIC flavors will crack the majority of poly-carbonate tube tanks! That's why it is recommended using HLASS(PYREX) tanks when vaping those particular flavors! The PYREX tanks are a little pricey, but it pays for itself in the long run! An investment worth looking into! I know, because I own a 2-PHINIAC tanks and I won't turn back! Check them out, you won't be disappointed!

phiniac.com :D

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I realize I'm responding late to your thread, but I can offer another alternative to your polycarbonate problem. The smaller 3.5 ml tanks shown here are made of polypropylene (syringe plastic) and completely immune to viscious juices. 510 Pro DCTank Combo

I own several of both sizes in clear frosted and colors. Haven't had one leak, give great vapor and flavor on my Silver Bullet and BB mods as well as my Volt X2 (ego-sized) batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread