Craft Vapery: Curated and Personalized E-Liquid Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Well, Zen does some colors (it's called ZenKote), but they're certainly not FT-priced.

OK, so I've had some time with my flavors.

VCT is fantastic - I got a bit more tobacco today than yesterday, although it's still pretty far in the background. But it's extremely smooth and well-balanced. It's running neck and neck with Dillinger right now, and I've had a tank of each to compare.

vaping on Michelle right now, and my first vapes were much more intense compared to now at 2/3 of a tank gone. The madeleine flavor is definitely there - with lemon zest. It's really refreshing, but at this point I think I've got a bit of vapor's tongue from it, as the flavors are tasting flat. This juice might be a good one if you like to rotate flavors a lot. It may really pop once it's steeped for a bit, but it's really good regardless

Belgian Breakfast - it's good, but right now the strawberry is seriously forward, then the cream. I don't get any waffle in the flavor, but I do in the aroma. Another one that will need to steep a while so that the flavors can blend a little better.

So very satisfied with this month - Chris even hinted at last month's disappointment in his note, lol. Yes, you guys, I AM digging your vibe this month. :D

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Good morning everyone-haven't tried my box yet, been vaping ecblends-test for my mom-very, very disappointed probably the worst juice I ever had-didn't get flavor shots and this stuff is such bland crap, the horchata tastes like big red gum with a light creamy undertone-yech. Got my ft order in and that kfl + is a leaky piece of crap(good thing used the ecblend juices in it-didn't matter since they were cheap and yuck, no big loss there), guess it happens on occasion getting a dud with ft, plan on having hubs look at it to see if he can do something or not-I got the astro clone in too-oh my gosh, it's so stinking cute in 18350 mode! so I hope to be hitting the CV juices next I think, looking forward to them after this weekend of crap juice trials-the things you do for your mom-lol!. Catmomma-keep us updated if you try the Key Lime Cookie from Ripe, spinfuel reviews were ok but not glowing

p.s I know cranky and catmomma like their taifun gt's, has anyone tried the fogger v4 here?

catmomma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
DC Metro Area
I was Charged on the 15th of the month but I haven't gotten a ship notice yet. So Should I be patent and wait or do I send them an E-mail.. I thought they shipped out at the end of the month. I tried to go in and change my profile a few weeks ago and they said I had to wait till the first to do it...

My communication with them said that they started shipping on that last week of the month and so you should see your shipping notice (via e-mail) on the last week of the month. That being said there was a holiday weekend which could have slowed it down a pinch, but, since it is now June 2, you might just want to send them an e-mail to be sure. I'm usually around the last group to get my box, and I got it on Friday. Have you checked on the site to see what your order status is?

catmomma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
DC Metro Area
Good morning everyone-haven't tried my box yet, been vaping ecblends-test for my mom-very, very disappointed probably the worst juice I ever had-didn't get flavor shots and this stuff is such bland crap, the horchata tastes like big red gum with a light creamy undertone-yech. Got my ft order in and that kfl + is a leaky piece of crap(good thing used the ecblend juices in it-didn't matter since they were cheap and yuck, no big loss there), guess it happens on occasion getting a dud with ft, plan on having hubs look at it to see if he can do something or not-I got the astro clone in too-oh my gosh, it's so stinking cute in 18350 mode! so I hope to be hitting the CV juices next I think, looking forward to them after this weekend of crap juice trials-the things you do for your mom-lol!. Catmomma-keep us updated if you try the Key Lime Cookie from Ripe, spinfuel reviews were ok but not glowing

p.s I know cranky and catmomma like their taifun gt's, has anyone tried the fogger v4 here?

I hate peanut butter vapes, I hate banana vapes, I LOVE key lime anything, so, why do I want to try Monkey Snack first? Cuz I roll contrary like that. I have heard SO many raves about the Monkey Snack, and I am so excited about how good this vendor is, that I'm gonna throw caution (and 25 bucks, maybe) to the wind and order the Monkey Snack. Not just yet, since I have tons of new juice to vape. I'll eventually get aruond to the Key Lime Cookie, but I so want to be amazed by a peanut butter banana vape.

Where does you Kayfun leak from? And is it the Lite Plus? My Kayfun Lite Plus came from FT, no issues. It's the one with the nano kit in the pic I posted for Kori. Haven't tried the Fogger, I'm trying the Squape. The Squape is nice, I've had no issues, it has a coated deck and posts, so you dont even have to worry about your coils touching anything, brain addled monkeys could build one, but it's so BIG, I mean it's bulky and heavy and HUGE, capacity 5.2 mls. Great flavor though, must say. My Taifuns worked perfecctly for a month or so, and now I can't wick either one correctly to save my life. I get gurgling and leaking from both. ...? It's new cotton so I have to get the thickness just right. I even tried the XC-116 and nope.

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Leaks from airhole(darn autocorrect on tablet!!!), my others don't do it ever, rewicked, recoiled, rewicked again-nada leaky, leaky, leaky-other kf and kfl+ aren't like this one is, next step throw against wall. heard of the squape, lol oh that name, will watch youtube to see. Debra-they read here too-glad you e-mailed them-I get some of my CV e-mails in the spam folder for some reason, if you haven't checked, maybe check there too, they are great at responding really, they are, if you sent it early this am it might be a little later you get response from them being we're on east coast too and are 3 hours ahead of them. Vaping my apple strudel-good riddance ecblend, I need something to go good today, starting with a fresh tasty juice to ease my cranky mood now in a non-leaking hcigar kf clone-even better:)

Last edited:

catmomma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
DC Metro Area
baseballmom, ugh, not a good Monday for you at all. I'm sorry the ECBlend was a bust. And just throw that Kayfun at the wall and get it out of your system. My Taifun GT is definetely buggered. It's shorting out on me left and right and on a mech that is scary. I put in a ticket with FT since I read on there that others had the issue, maybe they will replace it, it's not that old. You shoud do the same for you Kayfun, don't know where you got it, but it's worth a try. *Duh, I just re-read your post, just put in a tickee with FT to replace it*

Here is there response to me.

Hey Debra:

We saw that you were concerned about an order that was processed on 5/15. Since you had signed up on 5/9 we mistakenly charged you on the 15th, but immediately voided the charge as we did not intend to charge you twice in one month (you should have received an email explaining the situation on 5/16). Therefore no funds were removed from you account. Your bank can absolutely confirm this with you via phone.

It appears that you do indeed want an additional May box. We are happy to reprocess the order for you and get you your box out :) we would like to offer you 15% off if you do indeed want another box - the situation has been abnormal and confusing and we apologize for that Please let us know what you would like to do.

Sincerely,

- The CRAFT VAPERY Team

So yeah... I'm happy I'm gonna get my box... They seem like a great company to work with. I hadn't gotten my credit card bill this month so didn't know they didn't bill it.. i was just going by the order history on there web site.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Here is there response to me.

Hey Debra:

We saw that you were concerned about an order that was processed on 5/15. Since you had signed up on 5/9 we mistakenly charged you on the 15th, but immediately voided the charge as we did not intend to charge you twice in one month (you should have received an email explaining the situation on 5/16). Therefore no funds were removed from you account. Your bank can absolutely confirm this with you via phone.

It appears that you do indeed want an additional May box. We are happy to reprocess the order for you and get you your box out :) we would like to offer you 15% off if you do indeed want another box - the situation has been abnormal and confusing and we apologize for that Please let us know what you would like to do.

Sincerely,

- The CRAFT VAPERY Team

So yeah... I'm happy I'm gonna get my box... They seem like a great company to work with. I hadn't gotten my credit card bill this month so didn't know they didn't bill it.. i was just going by the order history on there web site.

Yeah, I had a situation where my CC statement had two billings on it for the month, and emailed them. Within 24 hours I had a response that was similar to yours, that it was an error and had been backed out of their system, and that my CC wasn't actually billed twice.

Their level of service is absolutely incredible.

catmomma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
DC Metro Area
They seem like a great company to work with. I hadn't gotten my credit card bill this month so didn't know they didn't bill it.. i was just going by the order history on there web site.

They truly are, they respond immediately but not only that, they anticipate any issues as well. I'm glad you got it sorted out. Now, when you get that box, tell us what they sent ya!!

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA

Their awesome customer service is one of the reasons so many of us rave about them. :) Glad you got it all sorted out!

Dave Bowman

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2014
Long Island
I got my first box today!
DNA - The Jefe: really nice tobacco juice. Somewhat masculine tobacco leaf taste but not overpowering. It has something in the background that I can't quite pick out. Maybe black cherry? Something smooth and a bit sweet to balance the nice perfumey tobacco. Throat hit is very mild but mainly because my juices are in 6mg nic. B+
Adam Bomb - Creamy Strawberry: name says it all. Taste is of a strawberry with milk, sugar, a little vanilla, and just a tad banana. I've had a lot of strawberry creme juices and this is about middle of the pack. B-
Long Beach Juice Supply - Belmont Brew: wow this is a winner. Honey, peaches, and melon. This is refreshing with the natural cooling sensation of melon with just enough sweetness from peaches and honey. Absolutely love this one. A+

Overall, these are good to great tasting high end juices. I'm glad I signed up to Craft Vapery.

koriandjon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
spokane, wa
Well I rewicked my kfl+ after a full tank of my amazing Pear Almond so I could give the Here Comes the Sun tester a fair shake and I really really wish that the mango flavor came out more. I get the rice pudding kind of flavor out just not as much mango. I tried adding some of ny vapor bomb mango to it as I love their mango but that didn't seem to help much. I am going to vape the whole tank just needs some more tweaking for my tastes.

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Well I rewicked my kfl+ after a full tank of my amazing Pear Almond so I could give the Here Comes the Sun tester a fair shake and I really really wish that the mango flavor came out more. I get the rice pudding kind of flavor out just not as much mango. I tried adding some of ny vapor bomb mango to it as I love their mango but that didn't seem to help much. I am going to vape the whole tank just needs some more tweaking for my tastes.

That's how I felt too. I liked it, but the mango could be stronger. It's definitely vapeable as-is, like you said it just needs some tweaking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread