The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Crappy week

Discussion in 'Pagan Vapers' started by Nyxie, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nyxie

Nyxie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Port Richey, Fl.
    Well it has been a really crappy week for me. My step father in law has passed on. The funeral was Monday, now the vultures (wanna-be-heirs) are out picking through the left behind things and money . It is really sad how people turn into vultures when a person passes. I do not wish any of this behavior on anyone's family. All my husband asked for is a table that was already technically his. I asked to be able to copy pictures that we will never see again, I think I can do that tonight. I hope he can get his table tonight too, even though it is pretty darn ugly lol.

2. VaporPhreak

VaporPhreak Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    Nyxie I am so sorry to hear that! I know exactly what you mean about vultures, and it happens in every family! Give your hubby a hug from all of us here. May the Lord and Lady be with you both, and by all means let us know if there is anything we can. Positive energy coming your way!

3. Nyxie

Nyxie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Port Richey, Fl.
    Thanks! I think that is all we can do is ask for positive energy, the rest will handle itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.