Crashing Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
I made a alumium round holder for it now,i dont want too drop the Vamo with my AGA. IMG_1887.jpg

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
I literally just dropped my evic/protank and it was from a shelf at about 5 feet. I use a beauty ring hidden under the top ring on the evic to stabilize it a bit, and the beauty ring got knocked off the threads lol. I had to use a piece of rubber to wrench it off. Fortunately the threads are ok and it went back together np. :toast:

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
IMAG0154.jpg

I use this, which is a bushing from a multi-belt pulley to make my mods virtually tip-proof. I have not dropped my Provari...yet.

But I have dropped my eVic many times. I had to replace the head, but the new one has screws holding its former weak point (where the electronics meets the atty port). You will hear about those popping off in the non-screwed version. Mine did a few times. I had to solder it back together a couple of times. We will see how the new one holds up...

bfitz

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2013
ohio
I have dropped a few. My k100 top was a little crooked after dropping on concrete, just took a little convincing to get it back and it is fine now. My vamo has been dropped on the floor, in a snow bank, and took a ride through the couch cushions during a nap and still works great. My bolt has had its share of drops, and I can't count how many times the ego's have been dropped. All of this is why I don't spend money on really expensive devices haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread