Status
Not open for further replies.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I had just broke my Vamo

The 510 threads where warring out a while back So I did get a provari (Which I love)
Great on my atties But only cheak's resistance so low

So I had got a 510 adaptor for my Vamo to check resistance lower the 1.2
And I just dropped it and Its done

Also I have some cheap F16 tanks that work real good on the Vamo
but on the provari I don't know if its not getting airflow or what but the carto's go after a day or so of vaping
So I don't know if other carto tanks would work better I planed on trying it out down the line
And now I need to make a decision today

I really didn't want to get another Vamo but is there any other Mod that does those 2 things
at a reasonable price
Or maybe I should get Ohm meter and other carto tanks that might work better on the Provari
and which ( anything besides IBtanked I was going to buy 3 tank's from them when I first started with carto tanks, I emailed some questions got back to 4 days later with a snippy response to 1 question and did not answer the other 2, so I refuse to buy from them)

Or Should I just get another Vamo and call it a day

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I had just broke my Vamo

The 510 threads where warring out a while back So I did get a provari (Which I love)
Great on my atties But only cheak's resistance so low

So I had got a 510 adaptor for my Vamo to check resistance lower the 1.2
And I just dropped it and Its done

Also I have some cheap F16 tanks that work real good on the Vamo
but on the provari I don't know if its not getting airflow or what but the carto's go after a day or so of vaping
So I don't know if other carto tanks would work better I planed on trying it out down the line
And now I need to make a decision today

I really didn't want to get another Vamo but is there any other Mod that does those 2 things
at a reasonable price
Or maybe I should get Ohm meter and other carto tanks that might work better on the Provari
and which ( anything besides IBtanked I was going to buy 3 tank's from them when I first started with carto tanks, I emailed some questions got back to 4 days later with a snippy response to 1 question and did not answer the other 2, so I refuse to buy from them)

Or Should I just get another Vamo and call it a day

Wow, too bad about IBTanked. I have 8 and love mine.......on my Provari's

Burnt carto's huh ? I suggest carto's with two holes, single coil, and a higher resistance. I have been using IkenVape, but have had a lot of luck with Smok 3.2 ohm, dual lazer punched holes with a single coils... I also like flanged Carto's to give me a very good air draw.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Wow, too bad about IBTanked. I have 8 and love mine.......on my Provari's

Burnt carto's huh ? I suggest carto's with two holes, single coil, and a higher resistance. I have been using IkenVape, but have had a lot of luck with Smok 3.2 ohm, dual lazer punched holes with a single coils... I also like flanged Carto's to give me a very good air draw.

There cheep one the Boge F16 with prepunched boge carto"
I get real good flav I've been happy with the, on the Vamo
But when I put them on the Provari for out and about for the day
by the end of the day they are not vaping well
and a couple times carto's were just done

Hasn't been that big of a deal because I work from home
I actually use my RDA"s on my Provari 70% of the time
But I like to change it up with the Ahlusion Fruit cream's in the Carto Tanks

I actually wanted to do something different because that Vamo rattle is so annoying
But I also like having a different Mod for the carto and I have the provari and the mech for RDA's

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I'm equally bummed you had a bad experience with IBTanked. I have 6. Love em. I use Boge LR standards. I've been punching 2, sometimes 3 holes and have been quite satisfied. I've wanted to try Ikenvape, but I've never caught them in stock. I caught some deals on Boge's and now I'm up to my ears in them. Should be set for a couple years, anyway. Phiniac works good on ProVari and I really want to try the salt n pepper tank.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I'm equally bummed you had a bad experience with IBTanked. I have 6. Love em. I use Boge LR standards. I've been punching 2, sometimes 3 holes and have been quite satisfied. I've wanted to try Ikenvape, but I've never caught them in stock. I caught some deals on Boge's and now I'm up to my ears in them. Should be set for a couple years, anyway. Phiniac works good on ProVari and I really want to try the salt n pepper tank.

I actually was looking Phiniac there are some that look really interesting
I might go that route

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread