Crazy E-juice or crazy taste buds???

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicdoom

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Maryland USA
I taste tested some e liquid at a local shop last week, they had some samples set up in the little clearbeauties. While I know you wont get great taste from those, I have found them to be pretty good so long as you don't long hit them. Anyhow I found a flavor I fell in love with, It tasted like coffee and not just any, But damn good Columbian coffee. Well I had to have it since I'm a huge coffee lover. I got it home, Filled up a newly bough kayfun lite and vapped it. I was loving the coffee flavor its has maybe just enough cream flavor to call it coffee with cream. I usually mouth to lung inhale, but today I wanted a good hit and took a lung inhale, and was greeted with a pleasant surprise. My now coffee and cream tasted sweet in the back of my mouth. I lung hit again and same thing. I mouth to lung and only coffee and cream. lung inhale and coffee, cream and sugar. Anyone else ever experience this or am I a freak of nature as I thought.

The e liquid is called Colombiana Spelled just like I typed it, and its made by Legend E-juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread