Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Has anyone tried the Cream flavor from Rocky Mountain Vapor? Can you explain the flavor or is that impossible? :rolleyes:

It's my new favorite 'mixer' - sweet heavy cream. One drop on a coffee or cappuccino refill is nice. It even punches up RY4 a bit and can tame harsh tobacco, but so does vanilla, chocolate and coconut.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I recently tried 2 bottles of Cream. It ended up being more of a cream cheese (very buttery smelling, and a gagging rotten cream cheese taste that won't leave your atty....guh!!). It was all from Dekang/Boge.

I had some wonderful Cream from Digital Vape Shop (also called Digital Smoke Shop?) back in June that was sweet creamy honey like flavor and was wonderful with a nice amber color. DVS has gone out of biz... and I can't find this wonderful sweet creamy CREAM.

It came in a clear bottle with a plain very tiny rectangle paper glued to the front that just said Cream High (no color, no picture, just standard type in black on white paper).

Anyone know where that came from?

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I recently tried 2 bottles of Cream. It ended up being more of a cream cheese (very buttery smelling, and a gagging rotten cream cheese taste that won't leave your atty....guh!!). It was all from Dekang/Boge.

I had some wonderful Cream from Digital Vape Shop (also called Digital Smoke Shop?) back in June that was sweet creamy honey like flavor and was wonderful with a nice amber color. DVS has gone out of biz... and I can't find this wonderful sweet creamy CREAM.

It came in a clear bottle with a plain very tiny rectangle paper glued to the front that just said Cream High (no color, no picture, just standard type in black on white paper).

Anyone know where that came from?

Hellen,

With the caveat that our tastebuds can be very different, I can tell you that the 'Cream' from BestEcigs is that sweet heavy cream type according to my palate - amber in color and lucious. I'm now putting a drop of it in almost every top off - it works with capp/coffee (of course ;-), RY4, butterscotch, diy camel, and the vapor actually smells really good as well. I have just a 10ml and will probably order some later tonight or tomorrow. I won't likely go to the 500ml bottle but I may get a few of the 35s, or perhaps a 10 pack of the 10ml where they give you a bit of a break on volume. Also might pick up more BE112's too and I also like their BE510 attys. They look like the 'new attys' that Innovapor sold a while back but the 510 carts fit on these. (don't know if you were in on that whole story... ).

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
NICE guys! Thanks! I'll try RM first (thx Mac) and if all else fails go for the BestEcig stuff later (daymnnnn I hate to pay that shipping!!). Kent... PM me if you are going to order some, I'd pay for some of the shipping split with you!! Woodslady1 told me about you and this thread.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
RM is rocky mountain. The cream flavor I got from best ecig fit's Hellen's description right down to the amber color.

Mac,

Thanks for the followup. That always helps. I'm liking the stuff. I had only one bottle of the flavor earlier from another vendor early on that wasn't great, so passed on it until I started seeing favorable comments more recently. So I threw one in the cart on a atty purchase and what a surprise.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
NICE guys! Thanks! I'll try RM first (thx Mac) and if all else fails go for the BestEcig stuff later (daymnnnn I hate to pay that shipping!!). Kent... PM me if you are going to order some, I'd pay for some of the shipping split with you!! Woodslady1 told me about you and this thread.

Hellen will do.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Just to update this search on a honey sweet cream.

I ordered from Rocky Mountain Vapor. It arrived fast (as always) but the liquid wasn't even close to what I was describing. Yes, taste is subjective. I find the popcorn smell and cream cheese taste in this one (and it is Dekang liquid, which I already had 80ml of sitting here, so let's add 50ml more, uck!!) If you don't like cream cheese/cheese cake, don't get this Dekang stuff. You'll have to clean an atty with Everclear to get the taste out.

Next I have some coming in from BestECig (thanks Kent!) so I'll report back on that.

I've also ordered some Honey liquid from TrueSmoker, so I'm hoping it is closer to that bottle of Cream I got wayyy back and maybe has just been renamed. One can hope. If anyone has a bottle of DigitalVapeShop/DigitalSmokeShop cream laying around, I'd buy it from you!!

To be continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread