Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexStiff

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Charlotte NC
www.myfreedomsmokes.com
Sadly, because we moved from Bigcommerce to Magento, we cannot transfer that information over. The only reason we can do the reward points is because it was a 3rd party widget that had nothing to do with either web hosting company.
On that note, we should have the reward points active again this week (fingers crossed) :toast:

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Sadly, because we moved from Bigcommerce to Magento, we cannot transfer that information over. The only reason we can do the reward points is because it was a 3rd party widget that had nothing to do with either web hosting company.
On that note, we should have the reward points active again this week (fingers crossed) :toast:

Really sorry to hear that. I'm sure you expected some loss though and I hope it works out well for you. I don't save order numbers or invoices because they're always available on vendor sites for things like warranty, price comparisons with past purchases etc.. That's the importance to me. I did notice on your new site one item I bought for $9.99 a month or so ago has jumped to $33.00 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread