Credit cards with paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ill_dawg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
South Wales
Hey, sorry to post this here but I don't know what else to do. I've been vaping fopr a while now, and I just recently came to Chaing Mai in Thailand to do a celta course. It's a residential course, and smoking isn't allowed in the hotel. All of the smokers here are intrigued by my e-cig, and all of them are ready to order. We tried to place an order on Eastmall the other day, and got a message that this seller does not allow credit cards through paypal. Eastmall said it's a paypal problem, paypal said it's an eastmall problem. It's a pretty big order, about $500 in all. I just wanted to ask if anyone else has had any problems using a credit card through eastmall. If it's impossible, are there any other places in China or SE Asia where it's possible to use credit cards? I'd love to get this order done myself because I need to restock on liquids before I move on to the next country. Also, I think it could really help some of the smokers here. Please let me know if you know of any options. We only have a couple weeks left here.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread