The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Credit cards with paypal?

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by ill_dawg, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ill_dawg

ill_dawg Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2009
    South Wales
    Hey, sorry to post this here but I don't know what else to do. I've been vaping fopr a while now, and I just recently came to Chaing Mai in Thailand to do a celta course. It's a residential course, and smoking isn't allowed in the hotel. All of the smokers here are intrigued by my e-cig, and all of them are ready to order. We tried to place an order on Eastmall the other day, and got a message that this seller does not allow credit cards through paypal. Eastmall said it's a paypal problem, paypal said it's an eastmall problem. It's a pretty big order, about $500 in all. I just wanted to ask if anyone else has had any problems using a credit card through eastmall. If it's impossible, are there any other places in China or SE Asia where it's possible to use credit cards? I'd love to get this order done myself because I need to restock on liquids before I move on to the next country. Also, I think it could really help some of the smokers here. Please let me know if you know of any options. We only have a couple weeks left here.

Thanks in advance.

2. balldope

balldope Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have always used Creditcards/paypal with Eastmall with no issues. I don't have any balance or bank account tied to paypal.

3. Dilutetrips

Dilutetrips Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2009
    New Brighton, MN
    i just placed order last week with paypal and cc. it worked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.