The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Crohn's - Colitis medical alert card

Discussion in 'Disabilities/Special Needs/Chronic Health Conditio' started by Myk, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Myk

Myk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    You all know about this?
    MyIBD.org - Medical Alert Restroom Access Pass

It's pretty much toothless just like Ally's Law usually is but it may get you access to a private restroom when you need it.
    I got one, no spam and no harassment for donations. I haven't had to use it but I don't go out much.

2. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Might be a good idea, but for me, when I feel the urge, I don't have time to find someone to show the card to and get permission.
    I can get out and about, but kinda have to time when I go out, and need to be back, unless my, uhm, routine changes, as it sometimes does. LOL, never thought my life would be ruled by a toilet.

3. Myk

Myk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    When I was posting this I was thinking by the time I go through my wallet searching through all the cards it could be too late. So I found it and moved it to the front of that compartment that has my prescription discount cards and pharmacy points card.

I've never really known a life that wasn't ruled by a toilet. My first digestive tract related hospital visit was at 9 months old.

4. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Good grief, and I've only been battling this for a little over a year now. Just glad I'm not still having to try keeping a job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.