The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CSL(Custard's Last Stand) by Nicoticket

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by nilavap, Jul 22, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nilavap

nilavap Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2012
    Illinois, USA
    CSL, or Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket is review-worthy. I have only given a handful of reviews on juices since becoming a vaper last year. Taste is subjective, so unless a juice is one in a class by itself and blows me out of the water, I am not likely to make the effort of writing a review on it. However, when I do find one that is exceptional, I kind of feel obligated to share it with the vaping community. I feel that CSL is one of those juices. Custard's Last Stand is amber in color, and is loaded in flavor. The mixer did not try to cut corners by being cheap with the flavorings. Unless you order heavy vg, you wont need flavor shots. The texture in your mouth is smooth and creamy and full. The flavor is a sweet, decadent, rich vanilla custard. It isn't sickenly sweet. The flavor will hook you and become your ADV. The smell is fantastic and leaves a sweet, lingering vanilla aroma. Vapor is excellent in my mostly vg mix at only 6 mg nic and yes there is a throat-hit. Steeping is not needed and it tastes great right out of the mailbox, but it does become even better after a day or two. Nicoticket doesn't need my review as word is spreading fast about the quality of this vendor's juices, but if you haven't tried them yet, I'd highly recommend them to you. I've tried 8 of their juices/flavors so far and been more than happy with all of them. In my opinion, CSL and their Creme Brulee are exceptional juices. I've been vaping for a little over a year and ordered from lots of places, even tried The Standard Cell Block 4 and other top-shelf juices and they don't compare to the quality and flavor of Nicoticket. Customer service is also excellent. Give them a try, you'll be happy you did!

2. Vander615

Vander615 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nice write up Nila,spot on description of the phenomenon known as Custards Last Stand.;)

3. TyrannyUnleashed

TyrannyUnleashed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2013
    Mid-South
    Never mind the most excellent review on the best Custard I have tried to date. I liked it soley because of your new Avi. I love the new one you have :2cool:

4. jdrewry

jdrewry Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2011
    New Jersey
    OK, nilavap--your description has me curious! I'll give this a try!

5. DantesInferno

DantesInferno Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Order placed for CLS. We'll see if it's that good. Hope so. Got 30ml of 18mg 50/50 so it should come pre steeped.

Sent from Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk 2.

6. Patkid

Patkid Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2013
    Rockford, IL
    that is my favorite thing: THEY ARE NOT SICKENINGLY SWEET!!
    Love your review. Spot on.
    Pat

7. DantesInferno

DantesInferno Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Received my CLS yesterday. Will give it a week or two to make a final review but so far I'm pleased with it. Even filled the ithaka with it and that's usually resereved for my HHV net juices.

Sent from SAMSUNG Galaxy Note II

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.