The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Nicoticket Custard's Last Stand

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by DenaInWyo, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DenaInWyo

DenaInWyo Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2013
    Casper Wy
    Thanks to the ECG forum, I went and gave Clark a shot and am very glad I did!

I ordered Custard's Last Stand, Apricot Ambition, and Calm Coconut. I am reserving my opinion on the last two until they have had a bit of steep time and I have tried them at different times of day because my tongue can be a bit persnickety.

CSL though. Wow. I've tried quite a few vanillas, in various forms, and this is the one. In fact, my 5 Pawns sample pack came in today and though I have the evods loaded here at my desk, it's CSL that I can't put down. And yes, in an evod on an ego VV2 mega. Folks with classier setups are probably going to be even happier than me.

I'm not really sure how to break down exactly what I'm tasting here. It's creamy and sweet, definitely a strong (in a good way) vanilla, but with that eggy, custardy, bakery to go with it. What it really reminds me of is when my kids were little, I would make them vanilla milk with Mexican vanilla mixed into milk with sugar. Not that this is helpful to anyone but my kids :D But then it's kind of buttery too..hm. No notes of spice or nutmeg to me, that other custards I have tried have. No pastry or piecrust. Just vanilla and creaminess. My mix is 50/50, 12 mg. Take his advice and don't get flavor shots.

Definitely a high quality liquid, lots of vapor, no light flavor..totally full bodied and delightful! Oh, and did I mention this was right out of the mailbox? I imagine I'll be sleeping with the bottle in about two weeks. Hands down the best vanilla, and possibly the best juice, I have ever had. Really.

Then there is the customer service. He's having some slight delays right now thanks to all you people ordering MY juice :D Very slight though..we're talking two or three days, not weeks. Nice guy to chat with..feels like I'm ordering juice from a buddy not a company! I predict this will very soon become one of THOSE juices. Just you wait and see :)

Clark you rock <3

2. rd2ruin

rd2ruin Full Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Philly burbs
    I just got mines yesterday and totally agree, probably the best "out of the mailbox" flavor I've had.

I'm using a Volt @ 18mg 50/50 and the flavor is strong (do NOT get extra flavor option), the TH solid but on next order I will probably go with a higher VG. I think this would be better with the Volt or other cig-a-like a bit thicker to tighten the draw and get a better cloud. There should still be plenty of TH and flavor leftover because it has plenty of both and then some to spare.

I would imagine this plays well with others if you wanted to add undertone hints of other flavors.

Nothing but good things to say about CLS or Clark.

3. TyrannyUnleashed

TyrannyUnleashed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2013
    Mid-South
    What I have really liked the most about CLS (and all their eliquids) is the fact that you can vape this a higher volts/watts than you can with eliquids from many other vendors.

Also this is a very crisp and clean vape with no aftertaste that lingers, which often occurs in other juices. I have now vaped this flavor from multiple orders (including different bottle sizes), this juice has had the exact same flavor and vapor and throat hit from order to order.

I have not had an atty gunk up on me with this flavor yet. That is saying a lot with a juice this sweet.
    Excellent consistency and production makes this a must have for me.

4. jnnfrlsw

jnnfrlsw Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    East Central Ind
    After seeing so many good reviews on this vendor and juice I took a chance and ordered a 30ml bottle the CLS a couple of days ago. Still waiting on it to be shipped. Hope I like it as well as everyone else does. I have yet to find a good flavorful vanilla based juice that I like well enough to order a second bottle.

5. TyrannyUnleashed

Apr 19, 2013
    Mid-South
    I can honestly tell you that I have seen many other people state that they really don't want to say anything about CLS. The reason is that none of us want this eliquid to become unavailable like others have become lately.

What PG/VG did you get? And did you order any flavor shots? For me and what many others have said, go with what Clark states on his website and you can't really go wrong.

I hope you enjoy the CLS

6. jnnfrlsw

jnnfrlsw Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    East Central Ind
    I went with the 80pg/20vg so it will wick nice in tank/carto setup. I read in one review that no flavorshots needed so I passed on added any. I know what you mean about being hesitant to say its great afraid in fear it will become hard to get. But, glad you guys decided to share your reviews with us though.

7. nilavap

nilavap Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2012
    Illinois, USA
    I admit it, I am one of those people who fears CSL/CB becoming hard if not impossible to get. I also admit I got angry over them wanting further publicity...the claws came out and I got mad. I got so mad I determined to order some DIY supplies and get to work on my own bc you never know...and its happened to me before with another company and I could not even get the juices anymore. Its like promoting yourself out of a supplier which is exactly what will happen if it continues. Yes, I like Clark and his family and wish them the best. I hope nicoticket does not become a hype factory and ruin everything. I would not order from The Standard anymore mainly bc they are so hyped and over-priced. And I noticed I'm not alone...been seeing memes on facebook making fun of people who fall for their hype. IF things remain as they are now, I will still order from Clark on a regular basis. However, nothing ever stays the same and the only thing constant is change. So I have to be honest, I don't expect things to stay the same and I am preparing for the worst. I am going to work feverishly on my own recipes so that I wont have to go through this ever again. This actually motivated me into action.

8. nilavap

Aug 20, 2012
    Illinois, USA
    ps, are we really selfish? no! its like finding a great morel mushroom spot and wanting to keep it a secret. would you pay $100 a pound for them? heck no! so you zip your lip before your mushroom patch gets trampled over by hundreds of ppl and you can't even pick a single shroom there anymore;)

9. gotalotgoingon

gotalotgoingon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have found that with a 1.5ohm coil, that 9.5watts gives the best flavor for me. I tried higher and lower but right there is the perfect marriage between the vanilla and custard. Creamy delight in my mouth. (Ok, maybe that doesn't sound right but it is what it is.....:p)

10. CheriePie

CheriePie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2013
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Thanks for the great reviews. Mine should be here this week. Sooooo looking forward to it. :banana:

11. hawkizefan

hawkizefan ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    omaha
    Got my hands on a bottle of CLS yesterday.
    I'm pretty much a tobacco guy and DIY to boot, but had to give a local vendor some biz. Told Kent I was hoping to use it as an undertone on my own grogs. I haven't put it down all day.

Ok....I finally put it away to steep for a bit.....now I'm vaping his H1N1......:laugh:

12. nilavap

Aug 20, 2012
    Illinois, USA
    I am addicted to both the Custard and the Creme Brulee and I mix my Brulee with a little hit of lemon/lime some days and wow! This stuff has me more hooked/addicted than anything in the past from any other vendor. I think a lot of ppl are with me on this!!

13. hawkizefan

hawkizefan ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    omaha
    Nicoticket juices are good for sure.
    Add in the awesome customer service and you just can't do any better.

14. NakiFantaki

NakiFantaki Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2013
    Las Vegas NV
    Dang! They are sold out!

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

15. TyrannyUnleashed

Apr 19, 2013
    Mid-South
    His next steep is suposed to be done in a couple of days. Check his FB page for updates.

16. NakiFantaki

NakiFantaki Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2013
    Las Vegas NV
    Yay! Just picked up a bottle of CLS. Excited to try it.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

17. neiceemary

neiceemary Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2013
    Brooklyn Center, MN
    Thanks to all the talk of this the past couple weeks, I also got my hands on a bottle and OMG it is AMAZING! SO creamy and sweet and perfect! Can't wait to try some of his other flavors.

18. Sharis

Sharis Full Member Verified Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Woodbridge, VA
    First let me say, I love all things vanilla (real vanilla bean vanilla, not the artificial stuff.), so when I stopped smoking and started vaping a few months ago, I began my hunt for a great vanilla vape. Although I've not been vaping for a long time, it's safe to say I've sampled more than a few. (one was too harsh, one was too artificial, one left a weird aftertaste and also burned out my taste buds...I could go on and on.) I was about to give up and settle for one that was just "ok" when I found some random ECF reviews on this particular vanilla custard and decided to give it a shot when it was back in stock.

First of all, the owner is super friendly and totally up front and very communicative about production and shipping times, which I like a lot. I don't mind waiting if I know up front what to expect, and I also like that it's family owned/operated. I feel like my money is going to someone instead of to a faceless company. Also, customer appreciation is a priority, another big plus in my view.

I received my 15 ml of CLS (6 mg 50/50) on my birthday, which was awesome and sooner than I expected. Packaging was fine, no frills, personal message, no leaks, good stuff. Loaded up a SC carto on my Halo G6 that same day (I was at work so that's all I had). Good vanilla flavor but didn't see what the hype was about. Let it sit and tried it the next day because I knew it was a custom mix and what a difference only a day made! It just kept getting richer and more delicious. Loaded it into a DC carto on my vision spinner before I went on a very long drive and haven't been able to put it down since. Have also tried it in my glass mini vivi fate and T3, slightly muted compared to a dual coil imo but still downright delicious (I don't drip, I'm a klutz). TH is there but not huge, but as it's 6 mg nic I wasn't expecting a throat punch. Clouds of thick satisfying vapor, has burned clean in cartos and my tank with no clogging whatsoever (on day 3 of the same heavily used carto still acting brand new). I love that I can taste the real vanilla bean flavor, and I love that I drove from DC to Kansas and back vaping pretty much only this flavor and my taste buds didn't get burned out, I didn't get sour mouth or a weird aftertaste and I didn't have to fuss with anything getting clogged while on the road. I've already placed a second order for this (and am trying Creme Brulee!). I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a vanilla ADV or anyone looking for a high quality, reasonably priced vendor who goes above and beyond. This has joined my CC House Blend and VV Kona Coffee milkshake in terms of e-juice I must never ever run out of!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.