hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I just got some samplers that I haven't tried yet and thought I would share my opinion on them.

cuban apple: This is my favorite out of the bunch that I just got. I usually don't go for the sweet or fruit flavors but this is really good. It tastes like green apples to me with a light cigar or tobacco undertone.

Super menthol HV: It is a good tasting menthol but I still prefer the 555 menthol with a menthol crystal added.

Menthale: This tastes more like a mint than a menthol to me but it is has a good flavor.

Camule: I could only describe this as a light tobacco flavor. It is a little mild for me.

Virginia HV: This is my second favorite out of the group. It has a good tobacco flavor and has a little TH but not a lot.

OMG I am im blissful vapegasim heaven.

Cuban Apple is soo wow at higher temp and voltage and this is not the HV stuff. I got my co worker VERY interested in Drews cuban lines now.

I just got the Cuban Pineapple and amazing!!! I have been swapping 4 atty and carts on and off puffing between CA, CP, HV mocha Tobacco and sleepytime green.

Umm I thought I knew what vapegasims were on a steady 3.7. Blew my mind. 6v did a mushroom cloud out my skull.

Smashed my craving for a snus out of the water.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread