ChooChooo! *PUFFFPUFF*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So going to redo this a bit.

I was a bit out there due to the excitement and juice overload.

Ordered coffee, Cuban Apple, Cuban Pineapple, drewbacco and sleepytime green tea.

Coffee got shunned a bit in favor of using my Mocha tobacco HV all up.
Mocha Tobacco HV is AMAZING at 6v. Chocbacco greatness. 100% reorder on my list bigger bottle.

Sleepytime green umm good, roasted something notes when I was powering it at 6v. Still not done 3.7 on it but would recommend NOT burning this stuff hot it kinda defeats the purpose of a mellow relaxing vape IMHO. still a great unwinder.

Drewbacco, Umm LOVE THIS STUFF.. all the good mellow light shag goodness without the tar and burnt asstertaste of smoking. A big bottle reorder on this one also in my book.

Cuban Apple still one of my all time fav all day vapes. UNTIL I got a monster bottle of Cuban Pinapple.

Now the scary mental powers of Drew and Angie being as they are the bottle is amazing just what I had in mind prior to buying a mess of them and transfering all my juices out of plastic to.

Now the brass tacks of Cuban Pineapple, Pineapple taste is like those jelly centered hard candies. (those happen to be my fav candy) subtle tobacco back note at 3.7v on the exhale.

Flip it on the 6v more a smokey robust note on inhale and a sweet pineapple exhale.. So my daily I even exhaust piped a coworker and had him take a good pull instead of his light puffs. Expect an order of kit and cuban pineapple from him Drew.

In all AMAZED loving these and trusting enough on my next order to go a bit farther out on flavors.. the first order of mine landed you on the top supplier list to do reorders from on a regular basis, this one cemented it.

That list for juice out of the hundreds of ml and various samplers and suppliers has 3 names on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread