Cuban cigar eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
You may not be able to mimic it entirely, burning tobacco has a certain aspect that can't be duplicated. However, what you can do is mimic certain notes a particular cigar gives. The flavors I am familiar with is Cuban Supreme by Flavor Art and Native tobacco by Flavorah. Those are if you DIY your eliquid.

Retail wise I know Goodejuice use to have a cigar flavor that was well received called the Godfather. It's a naturally extracted tobacco that burns rather clean compared to other NETs. If you don't mind the gunk factor naturally extracted tobacco.com has nice list of cigar vapes as well.

Reactions: kas122461

One_year_on

Jan 19, 2020
You may not be able to mimic it entirely, burning tobacco has a certain aspect that can't be duplicated. However, what you can do is mimic certain notes a particular cigar gives. The flavors I am familiar with is Cuban Supreme by Flavor Art and Native Tobacco by Flavorah. Those are if you DIY your eliquid.

Retail wise I know Goodejuice use to have a cigar flavor that was well received called the Godfather. It's a naturally extracted tobacco that burns rather clean compared to other NETs. If you don't mind the gunk factor naturally extracted tobacco.com has nice list of cigar vapes as well.
Do I need to add any additives to Cuban supreme flavour?
My BG, living in Cairo, Egypt.
The only reputable flavours store has Flavour Art ONLY.
Other vendors sell absolute compost of unknown origins.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
It is possible to make your own naturally extracted tobacco (NET) from your favorite tobacco. If you have access to pure grain alcohol, propylene glycol and some minimal filtering equipment, you're set. Takes a while to let the extraction come to full flavor, but why not give it a whirl? Check out the NET area of the forum. ;)

One_year_on

Jan 19, 2020
It is possible to make your own naturally extracted tobacco (NET) from your favorite tobacco. If you have access to pure grain alcohol, propylene glycol and some minimal filtering equipment, you're set. Takes a while to let the extraction come to full flavor, but why not give it a whirl? Check out the NET area of the forum. ;)
Mmm no, I will extract the chemicals by which the tobacco leaves were treated, in addition to Tar. NO THANKS

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Mmm no, I will extract the chemicals by which the tobacco leaves were treated, in addition to Tar. NO THANKS
Tar from smoking tobacco is created from the combustion. Many vapers DIY NET for the authentic flavor of their favorite tobacco. Have you done any research on the subject? Seems to me you are jumping to conclusions regarding the byproducts of DIY NET. Keep in mind that nothing is safe, but NET e-liquid is magnitudes safer than smoking. Maybe less "healthy" than vaping unflavored 0 nicotine liquid, bit not as catastrophic as your response indicates.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Liquid Extraction From Tobacco

Cheers
I

One_year_on

Jan 19, 2020
Tar from smoking tobacco is created from the combustion. Many vapers DIY NET for the authentic flavor of their favorite tobacco. Have you done any research on the subject? Seems to me you are jumping to conclusions regarding the byproducts of DIY NET. Keep in mind that nothing is safe, but NET e-liquid is magnitudes safer than smoking. Maybe less "healthy" than vaping unflavored 0 nicotine liquid, bit not as catastrophic as your response indicates.
Excuse you, do you even know what tar is?!
Kindly and respectfully LEAVE this thread. Thanks.

• Disagree
Reactions: Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Yes, excuse me @One_year_on . I thought you requested suggestions from a forum of experienced vapers. As a helpful member of ECF for the better part of a decade, I chimed in. It seems you are ignorant (one who ignores facts). I'll bow out while you bang your head against a wall. Most of the suggestions in this thread are NET eliquids. I'm a frugal vaper and will continue to use my TAR-free DIY NET. Probably need to add some WTA/CBD/THC after dealing with the likes of you. Good day, vaper. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Thanks @Izan ! :toast:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Please don't be offended... we are here to help (and give good advice) Trust those who say that these extracts/juices are safe and have no TAR. You don't have to make your own, but it is the best way to get the realistic flavor you seek. There are "tobacco" flavors (including cigar) that "resemble" cigar flavors. Don't know if you can order them because of your location. Maybe ask the local vape shop about that. Unfortunately, even though Flavour Art makes really good flavors, they don't have good tobaccos flavors. Be patient... others here may find a solution.

One_year_on

Jan 19, 2020
Yes, excuse me @One_year_on . I thought you requested suggestions from a forum of experienced vapers. As a helpful member of ECF for the better part of a decade, I chimed in. It seems you are ignorant (one who ignores facts). I'll bow out while you bang your head against a wall. Most of the suggestions in this thread are NET eliquids. I'm a frugal vaper and will continue to use my TAR-free DIY NET. Probably need to add some WTA/CBD/THC after dealing with the likes of you. Good day, vaper. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Thanks @Izan ! :toast:
Don't forget vitamin E. LOL.

One_year_on

Jan 19, 2020
Please don't be offended... we are here to help (and give good advice) Trust those who say that these extracts/juices are safe and have no TAR. You don't have to make your own, but it is the best way to get the realistic flavor you seek. There are "tobacco" flavors (including cigar) that "resemble" cigar flavors. Don't know if you can order them because of your location. Maybe ask the local vape shop about that. Unfortunately, even though Flavour Art makes really good flavors, they don't have good tobaccos flavors. Be patient... others here may find a solution.
Mate
Tar, in ciggies and cigars is actually tar as in asphalt tar. That's a fact.
Anyhow, I did quit ciggies to cut out all those chemicals used in the processing of tobacco leaves. I WILL NOT extract them and then heat them on my coils!! I don't care if the words written are from a veteran, not even a "field marshal" would be convincing. I asked for a recipe with known flavors from the market. From reputable brand names, manufactured to edible health standards with minimal benzene rings and no asphalt.
Cheerio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread