Curious...Anyone have any info on N.E.T....LLC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I am curious if anyone has the latest info on this place? I understand there are some medical issues and such but this is all I know. I had an order that finally was delivered so I thought perhaps Clay was back up for business but he still has the email off so I assume he is still not up for business... :unsure: Even the homepage is not up to date so I assume things are still not up to speed. Just wanted to see if anyone had any news such as the place is going under or actually getting back into the swing of things etc..?

tia...Dal

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
He's still working on the backlog, but seemed to be clearing it up quickly. Not quickly enough for some, but he seems to be catching up.

As far as I know, he is still accepting new orders, but the wait time is 2-4 weeks minimum. And I'm certain he'll update the website once he does catch up, but the previous customers take precedent over new[er] orders and an updated website will happen once he's caught up and gets the time.

FWon

Oct 6, 2010
Maryland
Thanks!... I was hoping all would get sorted out for the better. Perhaps I will re order while I still have enough juice to last until the new order can be shipped.

Dal

Clay has always been both a craftsman at his art, and a dedicated business man in fulfilling his obligations (not always his follow-up), but with that said, he has rewarded my patience with not only a great product, but future buying incentives. I will continue to order, and I will continue to have faith in Clay based on my past experiences. Remember, all good things in life are worth the wait. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread