Curious regarding some flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Visine, When you first start vaping you don't have good taste buds/ sense of smell. When I started I had to get Lorann's candy flavors (they have more then just candy by the way) and add a few drops to my juices so I can taste them! After a month I quit doing that and haven't had any trouble since. I have had cartos of Orange and Wintergreen..both had ton's of flavor (11mg). But I bet if I had just started I would have to add flavor.

beachpuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Lost
I started with prefilled 18's from another vendor. Didn't really like the flavorings but it was enough to get me off analogs. Honestly, I haven't liked the flavor of cigarettes for a while. My favorite brand was discontinued (Parliament Menthol Light 100's) and I never found a replacement that I really loved. I smoked just to smoke. So I was used to not really liking the way smoking tasted. I placed an order with V4L for the prefilleds in the 18's, and as luck would have it, they called me to let me know that they were out of the blueberry. Now, I really really really wanted the blueberry. Not blueberry crumble, but straight blueberry. The sales person ended up suggesting that I try it in an 11, which they did have in stock. He told me that the higher the nic level, the more the flavor was diluted. I decided to give it a try, and changed my order to all 11's. It made a huge difference. I can taste all the flavors, and I've really enjoyed every flavor I've tried so far: blueberry (LOVE it), apple cinnamon cranberry (really like even though I didn't think I would), sour cherry, razzwow, kiwi apple strawberry, peppermint (best mint flavor I've tried) & chocolate banana. Since at this point i'm pretty much chain vaping anyway, I don't feel like they're too weak or anything, still get my nic fix. Also my taste buds are returning, which could have something to do with it (day 24 without analogs).

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
Visine, When you first start vaping you don't have good taste buds/ sense of smell. When I started I had to get Lorann's candy flavors (they have more then just candy by the way) and add a few drops to my juices so I can taste them! After a month I quit doing that and haven't had any trouble since. I have had cartos of Orange and Wintergreen..both had ton's of flavor (11mg). But I bet if I had just started I would have to add flavor.

This has certainly been my experience, you hit the nail on the head. Flavors I didn't like have become favs, and I can really enjoy the taste of the coffees, and pineapple, butterscotch and mango are just great. I know I'd not have liked them when I started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread