• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
I've been to a few here in Texas.
It's a lot of vendors and trying new juices for me. Some freebies and cool meeting vendors from all over.
There are a ton of raffles and give always, as well as some cloud competitions and such.
Sometimes their is live music.
Anyways, it was fun and I'll be hitting another up in November.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Our local meets have been drawing around 150 people. We usually have about 10 vendors. You get a raffle ticket when you sign in and there's a drawing every 20-30 min. There is a rebuilding table (and a cloud contest for the cloud chasers).

Mostly it's a chance to try flavors, see different equipment and hang out with a group of people that get it :)

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Usually the meets happen because a local vendor or one or two people get together and decide to hold a meet. They can start out simply.

The very first ones here were sponsored by a local vendor that was just getting started. Then for awhile there were just few of us getting together, until there were several local vendors, and one person decided to really go about getting vendors involved and asking for donations. In huntsville, i think a local vendor may still be one of the sponsors.

My best guess is that you can find some other people in your area and go ahead and start to organize a local meet. There might be some Montogmery vapers that are in the https://www.facebook.com/groups/BirminghamVapers/ group , and http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/alabama-vapes/526311-list-alabama-vape-stores.html shows a couple of montgomery stores...

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
I think it would be a great time doing the same wind. That and a chance to sample other juices I would normally not have the opportunity to sample elsewhere.
there are a lot more vape shops opening where you can go sample different flavors.not everyone but most find one flavor and stick to it after you been vaping awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread