Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Custard vapes are is my main flavor I like, and just got into DIYing a few weeks ago, so far I've not mixed any custard that wow's me.

I have mostly TFA flavors and a few LAN's, but nearly all recipes I find are using CAP custard, so I am guessing CAP has the best custard flavor, but also they have 2 versions of it too, what are the differences and which is best?

So wanting some input from people who make their own custard vapes, as in what flavoring and best % to use the custard flavoring at.

Also forgot to add, where is the best place to buy CAP flavorings at, only used WL's and don't think they stock them.

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I have tried the tfa custard and capellas,and while both are good,capella is a hands down winner.I have nottried the v2,only the original,but like mentioned above,i have seen alot of people on here say the v2 is really good.As for the original version,most reccomend it at around 15%,i made some at 10% as a standalone,and after sitting a few days it was good,but i like my flavors a bit strong so i bumped it to 12% and it is very good.

horton

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    Left Side of Florida
    I have mostly TFA flavors and a few LAN's, but nearly all recipes I find are using CAP custard, so I am guessing CAP has the best custard flavor, but also they have 2 versions of it too, what are the differences and which is best?

Also forgot to add, where is the best place to buy CAP flavorings at, only used WL's and don't think they stock them.

I've only used V1 and it's great.... I have talked to a few peeps who have tried V2 and rec'd mixed reviews. Some feel the flavor was "compromised" when the "custard notes" were removed.... others said is was great. Guess that one is a coin toss....lol

In terms of where to buy it, I've always gone right to the source. Capella Flavor Drops - Over 75+ Water Soluble Concentrated Flavorings I know buying direct that the flavoring has not been re-bottled by an intermediary and the service is excellent. Hope this helps....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread