Status
Not open for further replies.

riddle80

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
the toe nail clipper factory down the street :oops:

Silly..lol :p.

I don't think they're just gonna give that info to you Matt. They've got to make money somehow :). I'm sure you can find some places if you do some digging. There's some great info in the Tips and Tricks forum about cases. Hope that helps!

tr1age

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
New York, New York
alttabme.com
Here is one of the main manufaturers of ecigs. it is kinda crazy most of these are 20 dollars per starter kit or less! Some as low at 7 dollars per kit.

Electronic Cigarette Portal Disposable Electronic Cigarette

Btw the cig in that picture I believe may be the same as the Janty mini fogger... if so they charge 68.95 and that place give you 12 of them for 216.50

You can do the math.

I mean hey that is business, it just puts it in a different light is all.

Plus you need to be willing to put down 500 dollars minimum for an order, ship em out to people, make sure they aren't faulty, guarentee them yadda yadda. Pain in the .... if ya ask me, I suppose we pay for a service :p

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
My manufacturer offers the service to me for an added fee. If I sprung for it, I would probably have to slightly raise my prices. I spend the money on branding the eCigarettes that I sell, because those are what you and everyone else are going to be looking at. It is also a key indicator that the product came from my business in the event of a RMA (failed unit). Let's face it, once you take your shiny (or matte ;p) eCigarette out of the box.. do you ever really look at the box again? My guess would be rarely, if ever.. I'd rather keep my prices fair and competitive.

If you want more info, I have no problem sharing it with you. Just shoot me a PM, or an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread