Customer Service Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loghomeguy

Feb 25, 2010
Quebec
Although I don't like airing things in public I dislike being ignored more so now everybody can make their own judgement as to Eastmall's practices and policies. BTW Eastmall is my major supplier and I have purchased well over $1000.00 in merchandise.

My biggest issue is lack of response.

The biggest monetary issue is Eastmall's treatment of customs returns: If they have received this return(and customs say they returned it in July I believe) credit it as per the CS agent's(Rick) confirmation they would. If they haven't received it, let me know so I can decide whether the risk is worth it to continue shopping with them.

The Indulgence should just be credited. It was returned and received as requested.

21/08/2010
(enclosed with this email to Joy were all documents supporting my claim and confirmations by Rick, they are not included here)

Hi Joy,
I have also written you through the eastmall website. Below are my latest relevant communications to Rick which still require resolution. Hopefully you can complete them.

23/08/2010

Hi Joel,

Your account are recorded.

We will credit points pending from the previous website, And then you will be given a gift card to that value in the new webshop.

This gift card can be used against orders like cash . Please allow a week for us to catch up with all of these transfers.

You will get an mail to confirm everything then.

Thanks for your understanding and patience in advance.

Regards, Joy

23/08/2010

Hi Joy,
Thanks you for responding.
Regards,
Joel Anderson

29/08/2010

Hi Joel,
Thank your for your support and understanding , your credit from the old web right now already been credited to your new account as Gift Card, all the points have been switched to real $, and you could use this to pay for products when checking out, any question , please feel free to let us know

Kind regards
David Yang

29/08/2010

Hi David,

My accounting comes up to different amount if that is the total.

$ 4.00 Replacement or credit for Indulgence charger from one of last three orders (11360, 11767, or 11945)
$ 6.00 Replacement or credit for Riva charger from one of last three orders (11360, 11767, or 11945)
$ 59.00 Credit Indulgence returned #8562 (Complete kit in Rick's possesion)
$ 178.44 Credit for customs return #11160 Subtotal $178.44 (As per Rick)
$ 6.60 Apply EM points #11360 132 pts. @ .05/pt.
$ 9.30 Apply EM points #11767 186 pts. @ .05/pt.
$ 7.60 Apply EM points #11945 152 pts. @ .05/pt.

Total $270.94

I sent Joy the emails so I won't include them again unless you request them.

Thank you
Joel Anderson

29/08/2010

[FONT=宋体]Hi [/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]Thanks for your fast reply, I will look into it early tomorrow.[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]Kind regards[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]David Yang[/FONT]

31/08/2010

Hi David,
I was going to allow a couple more days to deal with this but I have the time today. Have you investigated and resolved this yet? I'm ready to place another order.
Regards,
Joel

31/08/2010

[FONT=宋体]Hi Joe,[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]Please give me some time to go through all your emails, I will try to solve it tonight, ok ?[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]Thanks for your patience[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]Kind regards[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]David Yang[/FONT]

08/09/2010

David,
It's 9 days ago now. ?????
Joel

10/09/2010

David,

Thank you for applying the points balance from the old website to the new, however, when can I expect my credit for defective Indulgence, customs return, and DOA chargers to be applied? The Indulgence(#8562) is from April/May and the customs return(#11160) should long since be back in your possesion.

Regards,
Joel

14/09/2010

Dear Joy or David,

It has been over two weeks and you have not responded, or even acknowledged my emails. Please give me the courtesy of informing me what your actions will be regarding these credits.

Regards,
Joel

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
EM has been my exclusive supplier for the last year and most likely will be forever seeing the way I am handled by there CS. I've had 2 issues with CS, one minor and one major problem which I wont get into detail about but was a very hard issue to resolve. I will say that David does value all of his customers to the highest degree I have seen in this business, and is a problem solver. If you have a legitimate problem or there was a mistake made David will stand behind his business and in the end get the CS job done. It is also rare for a company of this size to have its owner even be involved in CS as most companies put someone in this position so they don't have to deal with all of the headaches and problems but rather manage them instead. David is hands on in this regard and one of the reasons I like dealing with EM because I know I can call on him if need be and he will put his CS hat on for me. They also have one of if not the best Reps in the business ( Di ) who also goes above and beyond her duties as she wears many hats for the company too. For a company that has had there website destroyed by a hacker the way they have and to rebound like they did tells me a whole lot about the main core group here. Joel, I would almost bet you my house that whatever your issue is, if legitimate it will be handled, I cant tell you how long it will take but will tell you it will be worth the wait and you should hang in there with this company as they are a supplying leader in this Industry and hands down will be for a long time.!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
EM has been my exclusive supplier for the last year and most likely will be forever seeing the way I am handled by there CS. I've had 2 issues with CS, one minor and one major problem which I wont get into detail about but was a very hard issue to resolve. I will say that David does value all of his customers to the highest degree I have seen in this business, and is a problem solver. If you have a legitimate problem or there was a mistake made David will stand behind his business and in the end get the CS job done. It is also rare for a company of this size to have its owner even be involved in CS as most companies put someone in this position so they don't have to deal with all of the headaches and problems but rather manage them instead. David is hands on in this regard and one of the reasons I like dealing with EM because I know I can call on him if need be and he will put his CS hat on for me. They also have one of if not the best Reps in the business ( Di ) who also goes above and beyond her duties as she wears many hats for the company too. For a company that has had there website destroyed by a hacker the way they have and to rebound like they did tells me a whole lot about the main core group here. Joel, I would almost bet you my house that whatever your issue is, if legitimate it will be handled, I cant tell you how long it will take but will tell you it will be worth the wait and you should hang in there with this company as they are a supplying leader in this Industry and hands down will be for a long time.!

*** ditto *** :)

And let me also add that their attys are some of the best out there!!!

Thank you soooooooooooo much for your support here you guys,

as stated,

no matter hiow long - or - short -

we will not stop till your issue is resolved,
please just bear with us

David does a bit of everything in this Business,

and sometimes he needs to have a few days off to rest -

I spend countless hours in here doing all I can to cover anything and everything that you all ask for -

and Joy is running like a mad flea to keep up with shipping and CS --

so we are all doing it-
but sometimes we lose a email,

or - please forgive this -- we forget to make a reply --

please just come to us again -

we will fix it whatever it is -

as is stated here -

YOU -- the customer - are the most valued part of Eastmall Business ---------

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Before this issue my comments would have mirrored those of mwa, bluesuede, and doots. Once I got David's attention the issue was resolved quickly and to my complete satisfaction, so my comments will again reflect well on Eastmall's great customer service. A big THANK YOU to Di for her efforts.

Thank you loghomeguy,

I do everything I can to help all of you,

Yes, once he has time to stand still

he takes care of things very well,
he runs his business with a passion

he is often away from the office at the factory

and or visiting manufacturers, and looking for new stuff that you have requested.

he is a very busy man ----------

sometimes it can be 3 days before I can catch up to him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread