Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
Their Customer Service is very good. I had a Riva Battery go bad within a week of when I received it.
Today I received the new one. Very quick and prompt. I am very pleased, Abe, with the response time. They even sent a return address label to ship it back postage paid. The Customer Service Rep was I believe named Ty and very cordial on the phone. I will be coming back for more. Customer Service is very important to me. :)

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
Good customer service happens when all goes well with an order but knowing if a company has GREAT customer service can only happen when things go wrong with an order.

Unfortuantely I had one of those orders that all went wrong with it. I was so exciting to see the Ego sale listed by Abe as I'd been looking around at different vendors considering buying an Ego that very evening so only a few minutes after Abe posted the sale I placed my order. YEAH!! It promptly shipped the next day. Unfortunately LF was still using FedEx at that time, if I'd not been so prompt to place my order they switched to USPS shipping two days later. Well, long story short, due to no fault of LF FedEx took its sweet time getting my order across the county and then they didn't deliver to me. PM'd Abe and spoke to TY who promptly took care of my problem calling me several times and in only a couple of days I had my new EGO kit. YEAH!!! Unfortunately my kit contained one of the bad wall charges units I'd read others had experienced. Fortunately I did have a wall charger that I could use BUT that wasnt of any help for one of my two batteries as one of them was DOA so I promptly send an e-mail to ty who called me and e-mailed me and again very promptly got a new wall unit and battery out to me including a postage paid envelope to return my DOA battery and wall charger.

I couldn't have asked for any better customer service to remedy what went wrong. Liberty Flights had no control over FedEx's poor customer serivce. We all know we are dealing with products made in China where quality control is not at its best so neither do I hold Liberty Flights at fault for the bad wall charger unit or the DOA battery. But what they could control- HOW THEY CHOSE TO DEAL WITH THE PROBLEMS- they did extremely well and because of that I now know that Liberty Flights has GREAT customer service.

THANKS ABE AND TY !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Their Customer Service is very good. I had a Riva Battery go bad within a week of when I received it.
Today I received the new one. Very quick and prompt. I am very pleased, Abe, with the response time. They even sent a return address label to ship it back postage paid. The Customer Service Rep was I believe named Ty and very cordial on the phone. I will be coming back for more. Customer Service is very important to me. :)

they replaced my bad ego batteries too. No return label and I dont know where to send so they can get credit for it. Tried email..pm's and posts here nothing yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread