The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

D&D Vapor. Some quality liquid.

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by dupaloop3611, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dupaloop3611

dupaloop3611 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    ohio
    They just released their newest flavor: Vanilla Mint

it tastes just like WHITE TIC TAC.

I am in love. That is all

[​IMG]

2. Rwb1500

Rwb1500 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2014
    South Central PA
    Another big D&D fan here. They are actually local to me, right down the street. A local brick and mortar sells their stuff and I completely immersed myself in their juices when I started vaping.

Berries & Cream; Amazing. Excellent creamy texture with sweet, slightly tart berry mix.

Fruity Fish; Dead on Swedish Fish. Taste, scent, texture, everything. I don't really enjoy candy vapes at all but this stuff is nice every once in a while. If you have a candy vape addiction you should stay well away from this one.

Apple; Sweet, tart Granny Smith, my all day vape for a while

Strawberry; An excellent tart citrusy vape, nasal exhale actually smells like you're eating a strawberry.

Key Lime Pie; I was dripping some yesterday, very nice tart lime with a hint of cream and pastry.

I'm puffing on some of their RY4 right now. It's pretty good, they claim to have tried to make it as close to the original as possible, sort of a tribute blend. Definitely needed some time on that one though.

The wife loves their menthol flavors, Winter Chill being her favorite.

They offer different PG/VG blends on all juices, a full range of nic choices, and great service. I've been nothing but pleased with them. One of my favorite things about D&D is vapor production and throat hit. A lot of times delicate flavors like certain fruits will leave you wanting in the throat hit department. Not so with D&D. I get everything at 12 mg/80vg/20pg and have NEVER been disappointed in the throat hit. I thinks that's one of the reasons they were instrumental in me finally quitting the stink sticks. Another thing I've noticed with D&D is at least in the 80VG/20PG ratio vapor production is awesome, like better than I've seen with some companies 100% VG juices.

One small caveat I've found with them is that their juices seem to dry my throat out a lot faster than some other companies. Not a big deal really, just drink up, then vapevapevapevape.

The BEST part about D&D is that a 45 ML bottle only costs $15. Beat that.

3. Rwb1500

Rwb1500 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2014
    South Central PA
    oops, double tap

4. dupaloop3611

dupaloop3611 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    ohio
    +1 on the Swedish Fish. i will be trying the Crunch Berries next!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.