Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone in the US has one of these that they don't use or they don't like? I know there's one US store that has it but it's not a company that I like for personal reasons and then I saw one in China for like $13 shipped and even though it's only $13 my anxiety with all the rules going on would be too high.

So if anyone has one sitting around not getting any use and they'd like to sell it for a reasonable price please let me know.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know i saw them on fasttech but for a bit more i think, around $20 but i know the way fasttech ships i've never had an issue receiving an order from them here in the US. Does take a bit of a wait though. I'm waiting now on a speed revolution rda from them. It's almost here.
I'm a little nervous about the whole mail thing. My package arrival anxiety is way too high even if it's cheap. Something called vapecigaactually has them for $8 but I just know how I am and how anxious I would be. If it was 3 months ago or even a month and a half ago it would be different. Element also has them but my first order ever from online was from them and it went so poorly and they were so horrible that I found to never buy anything from them again lol and I've succeeded so I think I'm going to go out with that same promise that I came in on even if it means I'm not going to ever get one lol I may try out that other store though that has them for eight bucks with shipping it's still under 16 lol. But thank you for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread