• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: November 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
John 8:34-36
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Ecclesiastes 3:1-2, 8
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40:30-31‬ ‭NIV‬‬

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
John 14:15
If you love me, keep my commandments.

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭31:6‬ ‭NIV‬‬

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
I know how to be humbled, and I also know how to abound. In everything and in all things I have learned the secret both to be filled and to be hungry, both to abound and to be in need. I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:12-13

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Deuteronomy 28:1
And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread