Damn lighter habit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Sep 16, 2010
Colorado
Ooooh man Im so dumb, and yet so lucky. :facepalm:
Ive only been analog free 2 days so I still have a lighter within arms reach everywhere.
So yeah, I just tried to light my pv!!
But I realized it quickly enough and pulled it away didnt damage anything!
I have got to move these lighters to a drawer, and need to get rid of some of these ashtrays.
I dig it, but some of those old habits die hard, lol. :oops:

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Lol. Yeah, don't even feel bad... thanks for sharing tho. Good for a chuckle. There are several people that have mentioned doing this same thing. Good idea to put lighters in a drawer if you can.

Keep on quitting....

P.S. There's a sub-forum on nicotine/health and withdrawal from cigs that may interest you if you're on day 2. Don't give up!

Last edited:

Beachlover

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Virginia Beach
I haven't done that but that seems to be a habit to break...some of the reason to grab for a regular cigarette...the lighter. I find though that when I light a regular cigarette it can sit in the ashtray and I forget about it and grab the ecig. I am afraid I am going to forget and lay a regular cigarette flat on the table like I do the ecig. I've only been using the ecig for a couple of days so haven't totally broke off the others but a pack lasts 2 days now on a weekend. I think my new ejuices I bought will really help when they get here...can't wait!

Jimbo52

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Chicago
I moved all my 'smoking paraphernalia' to a drawer when I KNEW I was done with analogs. I regretted that when BBQ season started the following year; I used to have a lighter with me FOREVER, and when I needed to light some charcoal - Nothing!, no matches, no lighter! Had to ask a neighbor for a light. I think that's when I finally realized I quit smoking!!

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Have not tried to light mine on fire yet, but I am shocked that I have so dang many lighters. They were everywhere. I could not find them when I was smoking, but they are showing throughout the house, the truck, purses, briefcase, under the car seat, in every drawer.

I could do a used cigarette lighter yard sale !

Paula

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
This looks like a competition I could bear to lose. Unfortunately, I have dumb down to a science.

About two weeks ago, I caught myself attempting to change the channel on my TV--using my Silver Bullet as a remote control. I couldn't figure it out...I was pointing the atomizer right at the set. What's wrong with this #$@% thing?

Butterfly

Sep 16, 2010
Colorado
This looks like a competition I could bear to lose. Unfortunately, I have dumb down to a science.

About two weeks ago, I caught myself attempting to change the channel on my TV--using my Silver Bullet as a remote control. I couldn't figure it out...I was pointing the atomizer right at the set. What's wrong with this #$@% thing?

Ahahahahahah Thanks for the laugh! I found myself trying to connect the PCC to the ipod connector too, was like wtf why dont I hear music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread