Damn mods have changed so much so fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember having and eGo C-Twist with a Protank 3 and thinking that was amazing, plus seeing people with these mods blowing what were huge clouds back then. But now it's all Subohm tanks and box mods. It sort took the uniqueness of mods away that I sort of enjoyed. Having those smaller devices and seeing people with mech mods and rda's and just looking at it and not even understanding what was even going on but amazed none the less.
This isn't to say I dont absolutely love more powerful devices, it just seems innovation is thrown out the window. Take the SnowWolf 200 for example and compare it to the Vicious Ant's 250w mod exactly the same pretty much.
There are a lot of people who still use rda's but i don't really know anyone who still uses them with mech's anymore because why would you? Get yourself a 200w mod and you're all set for anything at that point.
I still dont understand why we dont just 3D print more of the box mod cases or even laser etch a design into it to make it appear fancy even if its not.

So i propose that we start modding our mods. With these wattage mods being pretty much the standard these days, they aren't mod's at all anymore. So the only true way to bring it back is to just go back to messing with it and almost killing ourselves in the process. I want to see someone put a dna200 in a febreze can and figure out how to make that .... work as a hybrid to tell you the truth.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
Stone age, no kidding, just 3 years ago most box mods did not go over 30 watts or under 1.0 ohm, I still like my mechs for the pure simple explanations to new vapers to explain ohms law and murphys law (lol). Kind of like the same way I explain music, Put on a Record, you know those black round things and say " okay does this sound different than that MP3", only difference is it only took Vaping 4-5 years. call me old but I still miss reel-to reel.:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread