Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
( ooops. my bad... I meant "Dang it Jason!" lol

I think you are now one of main new suppliers of e-liquid :: adoring look:: lol ... You had that sale on 10 ml bottles. but by the time I got there you really only had 36 mg's ( I have refused to vape 36 mg so far, wanting to eventually wing myself down) left and limited flavors. I had once ordered a cappuccino flavor from a very popular supplier.. I absolutely hated it!......But with the sale, I took a chance and ordered the cap, grape and the rum ( I hate rum as a drink) lol

I have to say I'm stunned..My taste buds are still messed up( I haven't ever been able to taste coffees, vanillas or chocolate as of yet) You're cap has a distinct undertone of smooth coffee that I can actually taste!.. And mixes so well with other flavors, a very nice change to all the sweet flavs

And your grape flav...Wow, one of the strongest fruit flavs Ive tasted so far, delicious... Everyone was right

The rum.. omg. there are no words :: laugh ... what intrigues me about this flav is that I don't really taste persay rum- alcohol ( maybe the one time my dead taste buds are working for me instead of against me? lol) my neighbor says shes taste it on the exhale......
But, even though I love the taste...With this one, for me, Is alll about the feel!..Talk about a lung punch! wow ( vaping this strt I actually have to take smaller vapes lol).... And I know it's not just because its 36 mg..Because the other flavs I got were also 36 mg and none of them do this.... It mixes excellently with my fruit flavs to kick them up a notch.. I agree with rsg - Please never drop the rum! lol

Anyway, I was very impressed and just had to pop in here and give a little review...

How's your tobacco flav?.. meaning,what level of sweetness is it?... My hubby says everything Ive had him taste..Taste like sweet pipe tobacco to him... I'm on the search for tobacco with no sweetness or very little......Thanks again for that sale Jason..Who says sales and or samples dont pay off pfft lol

Last edited:

vietladin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2009
I ordered the 24mg Mild 7, and i'm very pleased, although I have to say, that it doesn't really taste like Mild 7. It has a sweet aftertaste, that cannot be described by words. I do regret ordering the high, because the throat hit is way too extreme for me. I'm going to be ordering some more 510 atty's, at which time I will also order some more juice. Does anyone want my barely used bottle of Mild 7? I just can't handle the hit! 8-o

Pox

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
I ordered the 24mg Mild 7, and i'm very pleased, although I have to say, that it doesn't really taste like Mild 7. It has a sweet aftertaste, that cannot be described by words. I do regret ordering the high, because the throat hit is way too extreme for me. I'm going to be ordering some more 510 atty's, at which time I will also order some more juice. Does anyone want my barely used bottle of Mild 7? I just can't handle the hit! 8-o

Cut it in half with pg or vg. Would be 12 but it would loose some flavor. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread