Dankest most delicious blueberry!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
ok so foreal i dont even like fruit vapes that much. i stick with my bakery/peanut butter/nutty/tobaccos. i do love my blueberrys tho. just got my Highbrow order today, 3 10ml bottles of coconut, pear, and BLUEBERRY! and i have ALOT to say about this simple but amazing juice. (blueberry that is). it is legit the most delicious blueberry i have ever tasted in my vaping life. its somewhat tart, almost sour to a degree, but its just SOOO frickin good. just had to post this. if you love blueberry please give this one a try. i got a 50/50 mix with 18mg. a bet if u got a slight bit more of pg it would really bring out the flavor even more.

also, please post your favorite blueberry juice that youve tried or currently vape. im on a mission for blueeeberrry dankness ;)

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Vapedudes most popular juice is Blue Honey which is exactly as it sounds, blueberries and honey, I haven't tried it but I've tried their other blueberry juice "Blue Jitsu" which is blueberry, kiwi, apple, and coconut and it is a very delicious, non artificial blueberry and fruit mix. I don't think you'd be disappointed. Also try Alice in Vapeland "Twas Brillig" which is a blueberry crumble flavored juice, also very tasty.

tstan23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Miami, FL
Blueberry Muffin from Heather Heavenly Vapes. Not only does it taste like blueberry, but I will be dammed how they get the muffin in there, but I swear it tastes just like a freshly made blueberry muffin. It uncanny.

The blueberry in it was nice but they use a vanilla flavoring for the muffin part which I do not care for. Reminds me of French Vanilla from Ms. T's Bakery and that flavor was so bad it still haunts me.

Liquid9

Mystic Vaper
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Panama City, FL
I agree that the blueberry from highbrow is good, it's one of the juices I was vaping tonight. The blueberry muffin from HHV is good too. Only two out of the blueberry flavors I have tried so far that I liked. Didn't care much for the one from ecblends. On another note, the peanut butter and dragons tear from ecblends was good. I have a few more blueberry flavors coming from other vendors though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread