Status
Not open for further replies.

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
I got my new eVic today so decided to visit my juice box and see if the different setting's made juices taste different. Screwed on a brand new Octopus dripper and was checking out what I had. saw my 1/2 a bottle of Dark Honey tobacco and thought let's try that one since I already like it. turned up the heat to 6 watt's since it said recommenced 5.2. took a nice 8 second drag. and thought I had grabbed wrong bottle. I liked this juice at 4 on my spinner battery but it's totally different now. Really brought out the hidden flavors. I can tell I'm going to be up all night trying different flavors. This is really good Jerry Thanks for making it;)

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the kind words.

found a few let me slowly post them up. Mr. Homepro, I was at the Ice Den today and it was might cold inside. I was ready to jump on the Zamboni.

Apparently its is popular with a few other members as well.

Let me dig up some older comments regarding some of the tobacco flavors....

Hey Psyche, congrats on the win!!! May I suggest the Dark Honey Tobacco, I affectionately refer to as DHT? Hey, and if you don't absolutely love it, I know of a hometown fan that would gladly accept it...:laugh:

GO MICHIGAN!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread