Dark Horse RDA Clone Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

It's my first post on this forum! :)

I consider myself an intermediate level vaper and I had some questions on buying the Dark Horse rda clone.

I've been looking for a version that's 1:1 (or close) that has the square insulator on the positive post with the four different colored AFC rings that line up with the slots properly. The general problems I've been reading about from the clones on the market is an incorrect circular insulator; positive and negative posts spinning; and the slots not being machined well with the AFC rings.

I've narrowed it down between two retailers: fasttech and Focalecig. I just wanted some input on what would we the better option. I've ordered from FT many times but not FC so I'm kind of wary about the quality and customer service.

Focalecig: SKU 23461
Pros: Square insulator, negative posts are milled (confirmed by cust. service rep, Doris), copper center post, all 4 AFC rings, white and black wide drip attachments
Cons: Cannot be confirmed as 1:1

fasttech: SKU 1926003
Pros: Square insulator, negative posts are milled, 1:1 clone, comes with white and black wide drip tips
Cons: Brass center post, comes with SS AFC ring only

(Sorry, I'm so new that it won't let me post links) :(
Any help would be great! Thanks!

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
I've narrowed it down between two retailers: Fasttech and Focalecig. I just wanted some input on what would we the better option. I've ordered from FT many times but not FC so I'm kind of wary about the quality and customer service.

I'm not up on the specific clones making the rounds (though apparently there have been a few bad ones making the rounds), but in general focalecig is fairly well-regarded. There's a few chats of people who've ordered here and elsewhere:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-vaping-discussion/633539-focalecig-chat-part-2-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread