Dark Horse clone air holes wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomer642

Oct 21, 2014
Greensburg, PA
Hi all I picked up a Dark Horse clone today came with both drip tips giant and 510 adapter but something seems to be off with the build decks air hole options should there be 2 or 4 holes with the bar between the middle of them? Mine only has 2 and both are designed for single coil use only what I mean is they are both on the same side with the large slot in between them and the large open slot is the only option for dual coils in it aside from flipping the afc ring over for mor control and options I'll try and post a picture if it's possible kinda disappointed to be honest I like options lol thanks

Zach Answine

boomer642

Oct 21, 2014
Greensburg, PA
I spoke to the owner of the local vape shop where I purchased it he's a very good personal friend as well and he seems to think that's how it's supposed to be but I seen ones with a total of 6 holes in with no option for single coil use I plan to machine the one that I have out to match the other side with the 2 slits and small piece of metal in the middle. Glad I'm a hands on kinda guy mechanic and machinist yeah buddy! ! Lol

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Yeah, clones can be like that, got the Big D clone, which is great, but the posts were mounted 45 degrees off, making the air holes off, but still works great. Actually ain't using the clone base yet, but use both tank systems and use the authentic base, so it's all good:D

Clones are a gamble, at the mercy of qc and manufacturers innovations, or something like that:D

Vape long and Prosper.!!!!

nicekevin

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread