Darkest Days Candyman

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinNathan

Dec 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Ok so I got this juice and I was expecting something good. First off I receive it and my first thought is it should be called darkest juice vapors because it's so dark, the darkest I have had.
For the price I thought "Oh this is going to be great." and I liked the packaging.
It's described as chocolate peanut butter cup which I love.I let it steep a few days.
Today I put it in my Privadero tank with a fresh carto after priming the carto well and start to vape.
My first thought was "Wow no flavor except a burnt faint peanut on exhale." then I noticed the juice was so thick it wasn't going in the carto.
Then I manually dripped juice into the top of the carto which took forever to absorb due to thickness and the same cruddy vape.
I've had enough. Won't be buying any more of this. Sticking to quality vendors from now on.
Final thought,this truly was the darkest day of vaping for me.

Last edited:

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I like darkest day vapors...but I don't use cartomizers anymore. I gave them up when I had so many issues with a ton of liquids.

Where did you order it from? They mix at 70/30, but offer 50/50 and "max vg."..it doesn't make sense that it is too thick for cartomizers. They no longer have their Halloween line available on their website, and it sounds like it's a max vg mix.. and the only other place I know of that offers them is giant vapes, and they only offer their 70/30 mix, last time I ordered DDV from them.

What is the ratio?

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Some of their stuff needs to be steeped. I didn't try their Halloween stuff, so I can't say specifically for that. It doesn't make sense it is that thick, but steeping isn't going to thin it out for carto use. Save it for whenever you get a dripper or something similar.

You could try taking a tanks worth out+1.2mL ahs add some Pure Grain Alcohol to help it work better in cartomizers... and go from there.

Edit- you can also try emailing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread