50/50 juices - are they all "thick"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Sorry.........hoping my title wasn't to vague. Wife and I started vaping using 70pg and thought that was the norm as the shop we were using offered 50/50 but didn't "recommend" it ...now realizing this was THEIR personal opinion on that mix. Anyway, after trying many vendors we've come to like 60/40 and with one do enjoy 50/50 (NicoTicket) but theirs is a very thin mix which may have something to do with their VG or extracts, not sure.

We want to expand our vendor listing and found a few that tend to default to 50/50. Such as Vapor Chef and Darkest Day Vapors. Also just read a thread on D&D. Any experience with these and or others? I don't want a really thick juice.

Note, we use mods with PT2 tanks...using 30ga microcoils around 2ohm and 100% cotton wicks. I'm not chasing huge plumes of vapor clouds, so that is of no interest. I'd rather have huge flavor over clouds which is why we've stayed on the higher PG side of mixes.

Basically, are all 50/50 blends created equal? I'm guessing...NO.

Thanks all for your help and suggestions.

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
I posed this b/c we got some from a B&M and it was like pouring cold syrup. Nothing like Nico's 50/50 (all his desert vapes are this mix). Trying his was a risk but it paid off. So..........looking for others that are "thinner" if that makes sense but still hold their flavor very well which I know if totally subjective.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
They're all "thicker," but vary based on flavoring.
Would agree with this. The dessert and tobacco flavors seem thicker in my experience, the fruit flavors thinner at 50/50. What I've been doing is getting tobaccos and complex flavors (with two or more flavors melded) at 50/50, which to me allows for the best possible flavor and cloud. I am getting individual fruit flavors and dessert juices at 70/30pg both for the flavor aspect, and for the thinner juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread