New Jersey
Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
In my house, we call cat hair "condiments". Salt, pepper. . . cat hair.
phil_07.gif

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I have dogs (60+ pounders) so dog hair has become a normal additive to my juice. I find that it adds character to the flavor. But I fear that the first dry hit from a dog hair macrame wick would probably be a life changing experience, but I could be wrong.
:p

Yup, mine weighs in at a bit over 60 pounds too. The good thing is her fur is short, but spring is in the air and that means shedding season is close by and when that hits short means just a bit less of an issue than if it's long :blink:

Maybe this spring I'll keep some fur from the brush and try it out for wicks. They say Alpaca is good ... who knows, maybe dog fur is too :D

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
I have dogs (60+ pounders) so dog hair has become a normal additive to my juice. I find that it adds character to the flavor. But I fear that the first dry hit from a dog hair macrame wick would probably be a life changing experience, but I could be wrong.
:p

Same here with a 120# French Mastiff and 80# Bulldogge/Mastiff mix puppies..yeah it's everywhere right now..they're blowing coat since it got warmer *pffffftttttt* *lol*

it's NOTHING compared to when I had a collie & Great Pyr though...I had a lady that took the trash bags full when they'd blow coat to make sweaters out of :facepalm:

the thought of a dry doggie hair hit though *ACK*:?:

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Yup, mine weighs in at a bit over 60 pounds too. The good thing is her fur is short, but spring is in the air and that means shedding season is close by and when that hits short means just a bit less of an issue than if it's long :blink:

Maybe this spring I'll keep some fur from the brush and try it out for wicks. They say Alpaca is good ... who knows, maybe dog fur is too :D

Two Poms and a Keeshond.....twice a year I can collect enough hair to make pillows. The fourth one is a Shih Tzu, but they have hair not fur, so no shedding. The cats are one domestic long hair and two Persians.....yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment.

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
You should see all the spare/backup drippers that I have stashed next to my desk, tons of cat hair on them, it's a 5 minute cleaning process if I want to use one of them. We're also planning to have a Welsh Corgi within the next year or so and those dogs shed so much it's actually impressive. I love me some animals, so this is the life I've chosen lol.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina

Try having a 185lb Wolamute. In a few more weeks I will brush him and every bird nest with a 5 mile radius will have some of his hair.
girl_haha.gif

Doobie Brushing.jpg 1929530_10297882556_2690_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread