Darn holidays and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am2882

Dec 29, 2014
Rhode Island
USPS is killing me...I'm so impatient. I took advantage of your amazing cyber Monday sale and I want my GCD fix. I also ordered CLS that I haven't tried yet. Arrgghh. An update would be nice!:rolleyes:
zNgJRL3.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
USPS is killing me...I'm so impatient. I took advantage of your amazing cyber Monday sale and I want my GCD fix. I also ordered CLS that I haven't tried yet. Arrgghh. An update would be nice!:rolleyes:
zNgJRL3.jpg

Just so you know, you have LOTS of company - our inbox got lit up because so many of the packages are missing scans in transit. Rest assured they are processed and delivered to the USPS - what happens after that is up to the post office. Truthfully, they are understaffed and way over budget - not sure we could ask for more for $6/priority package... $6 isn't worth what it used to be if you follow. Generally they DO get there, but expect delays!~

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Ordered around the same time. My package arrived in Philadelphia yesterday. Normally, I'd have it today, as there is a straight route from Philly to my local PO. It should have at least left Philly today, but according to tracking it's still sitting there. Hopefully soon since I vaped my last drop of ACB last night:eek:

Wheats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
Union NJ
Hey just to share my experiences and assure folks to hang in there.
First off, I've ordered I'm guessing 10 orders since I became turned on to NT. All packages showed up on-time, except for my cyber Monday order. The PO must be going cray cray. My status went from out for delivery to undeliverable. I was like huh? I called my PO and they assured me it would be delivered. Long story short, I'm vaping on Date Night tonight, PFC tomorrow and holiday surprise! Strawnilla! NT, you guys rock. Great products and excellent customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevinfive

Mar 2, 2015
Norfolk, VA
My Cyber Monday order was scheduled for delivery Monday, but then changed to Tuesday. Update yesterday said delivered at 2:30pm, got home from work with no package. I'll give it another day or so but I re-ordered today and selected UPS as my shipping method.

Currently out of my top 3 -ACB, Radio, and Cure v.1 - won't let this happen again. Lesson learned.

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
I've got to say that I am beyond frustrated with the USPS myself. Kent wasn't joking about our Inbox being "lit up" with similar issues. Luckily, most if not all of the packages have started to show up on people's doorsteps. Just this morning, our local news noted that the Omaha Post Offices have seen a 40% increase in volume this month. My reaction "Duh! It's the frickin' holidays! This is NOT news." Lol! Get your act together USPS and staff appropriately. It's not like this is unexpected every year, right?!? Ok, done with rant. Thank you all for listening! :confused:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
My Cyber Monday order was scheduled for delivery Monday, but then changed to Tuesday. Update yesterday said delivered at 2:30pm, got home from work with no package. I'll give it another day or so but I re-ordered today and selected UPS as my shipping method.

Currently out of my top 3 -ACB, Radio, and Cure v.1 - won't let this happen again. Lesson learned.

The Cure v. 1 - that sounds good think I will go grab a bottle myself!

Thanks for your patience Kevin5 - we'll be poking and prodding the USPS from Omaha on your behalf!~ :)

Kevinfive

Mar 2, 2015
Norfolk, VA
The Cure v. 1 - that sounds good think I will go grab a bottle myself!

Thanks for your patience Kevin5 - we'll be poking and prodding the USPS from Omaha on your behalf!~ :)

Thanks Kent, the package did show up last evening. Thank you for the PIF bottle, I've not tried the Frenilla yet.
The Cure V.1 with 3-4 weeks of unicorn steep is really nice. The chocolate fades and I get a nice graham and toasted marshmallow flavor.
ipv4 with Herakles stock coils at .2 - 420 Deg and 40J

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
FWIW, USPS also recently won a contract with Amazon to do all their delivering. I'm sure they weren't prepared for that with the compounding of the holidays. Like mentioned earlier, Priority as become the new First Class Mail.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

I hesitate to throw the USPS under the bus when it happens because I don't know how much we can reasonably expect for $6. They are so under water it's crazy.

We try not to take too much credit when they are fast, also - because after all, how much control do we have over the delivery time. We can control fulfillment, but once we hand it off to the USPS - it's on them.

Thanks Kent, the package did show up last evening. Thank you for the PIF bottle, I've not tried the Frenilla yet.
The Cure V.1 with 3-4 weeks of unicorn steep is really nice. The chocolate fades and I get a nice graham and toasted marshmallow flavor.
IPV4 with Herakles stock coils at .2 - 420 Deg and 40J

You are very welcome m8! If it doesn't find it's way into your steep rotation, I hope it finds its way into a stocking!

Thank you kindly for the feedback on The Cure v1. The Cure v1 is the first chocolate vape that caught my heart - glad it found yours, too!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Well, USPS showed up yesterday and my ACB stock is back up! And the 0mg ACB extras will come in handy in the near future!
Packed by Superman himself, THANK YOU Sir Brooks:D

Welcome brotherman! Hope you enjoy that joooooose!~

trailsnail

Dec 10, 2015
I hesitate to throw the USPS under the bus when it happens because I don't know how much we can reasonably expect for $6.

I'm sorry if my posted sounded like I was throwing them under the bus. That was the last thing I was trying to do. I know how hard many of the USPS workers work. I'm good friends with mine, and he's a great guy.

Richu75

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
After touchdown in Amsterdam dutch customs took their time, made me wait three days [emoji35].

But the package has landed. All souls accounted for. Yay.

Thanks Kent for the sweet nectar, Katy for handling them hoodlums and specially to Beau, his supersized hands gifted me four PIF 60ml's!

ebd6316067eae46542505da5b5015a60.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm sorry if my posted sounded like I was throwing them under the bus. That was the last thing I was trying to do. I know how hard many of the USPS workers work. I'm good friends with mine, and he's a great guy.

After having done this for 3.5 years, we've come to expect heavy delays during the holiday season. ...I cut them a little slack in December because they are so overwhelmed getting all these packages delivered. They generally do a pretty good job, and even during the holidays, the packages still arrive (even if it is "late" by most standards).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread