Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
When I first read about Date Night, I thought to myself, DATES? YUK!!! :(

But then I remembered it was Nicoticket and picked up a 30 to try. Dripping it FOB in the Plume Veil/ Metal Moose with dual 3mm 26's @ 0.3 ohms and I have to say I'm really enjoying the floral notes. Something a little different and unique, that's for sure...:thumb:

Date night.jpg

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I was just about to start this thread... jeez, do we have to do everything around here now?? No more hit it or quit it threads?
I LOVE this. Just got it yesterday, and it's fantastic. But I really like floral... and that it is right now. I'm keeping some in the amber bottle, and some in plastic to steep. I don't think either will make it through the weekend, though.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Its floral in a good way kind like Round House was FOB yet completely different. My first impression is that it's going to steep into another one of those classic flavors just as others have in the past. Folks are either going to love it or hate it, but unless they roll the dice and give it a shot they'll never know.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
After only a week and a few days, I'm starting to really get some of the tobacco in this... getting better by the day, another favorite for me!
Clark, are you able to share any info on the NET in this? I can't wait to try it with a month+ steep!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
After only a week and a few days, I'm starting to really get some of the tobacco in this... getting better by the day, another favorite for me!
Clark, are you able to share any info on the NET in this? I can't wait to try it with a month+ steep!

I'd let gotalot comment - he knows more about it than I do ;)

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK

I can only say that it is a single, whole leaf variety. I can't go further than that as it also is NT's House NET. I have been stuck on Strike for the last day or so. Thanks for your input and I am glad you like it!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I can only say that it is a single, whole leaf variety. I can't go further than that as it also is NT's House NET. I have been stuck on Strike for the last day or so. Thanks for your input and I am glad you like it!

It's some of the finest flavoring I have had the pleasure of working with. Looking forward to using more!~

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Is it the same as in the Cure?
It's some of the finest flavoring I have had the pleasure of working with. Looking forward to using more!~
Looking forward to it too!!

onefastvette

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Cleveland, OH, USA
This one is getting smoother with age. I liked it fresh for a tank or two at a time, but its really smoothing out over time and the floral scents are nearly gone and the date is smooth. For me, the NET is still subtle, but I like dates so the bottle may be gone before the NET gets here.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread