Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swipple

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Salt Lake City
Hey All,

Now into day Three and only one analog yesterday!!:w00t: I had my only smoke first thing in the morning when I had my first coffee and let the dog out, I think it was more out of habit than anything else. Since I started vaping I have only had 4 analogs and expect as of today to be officially done with them!!! I have noticed a little bit of soreness creeping into the throat. I am trying to stay very well hydrated and sucking on hard coffee candies, how long does the adjustment sore throat stick around? Y'all are great and can't thank you enough!!!

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
Sometimes stronger nic will cause some sore throat. I use 36 and when I started vaping my throat will get a little raw. After a few weeks it stopped. I guess I got use to the strength. I don't know what strength you use but you can either decrease strength or just wait until you get adjusted to it. Good luck on your progress.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
I bought several bottles of 24 liquid a few days ago (first started a few days ago). I think that it may be a bit too strong for me. I was a casual smoker before... not even half a pack a day.. more like a 1/4th a pack. 4-5 smokes, er analogs. I need a smaller level of nic I think. Too much of a hit to the throat and nic buzzes are great and all but I didn't start vaping in order to get used to MORE nic than I was lol.

andyclifford

Jan 18, 2010
Haworth, UK
Hi mike, I was more of a casual smoker than some at around 10-15 ciggies a day. I've gone for the mid strength (18mg I think) and that seems to be about right for me. I'm still pretty new to this but if you get some low or zero nic juice, wouldn't you be able to dilute the juice you have. Would save it from going to waste and would let you find the proportions that suit you best. Just had a quick search and it seems there is a lot of talk of "doublers" on the forum which should be able to do this, might be worth looking into.

As for the soar throat. I am at the 3 week mark now and ciggy free. I did have a bit of a soar throat in the first week, but seems to have calmed down now. Although, without the cigs, feeling ten times better generally than I have in years, so even if a bit of soar throat remains, its still better than the rough feeling I had most days!

Sign-Man

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Pennsylvania, USA
I've found that even after 14 days PG liquid causes throat irritation. I almost exclusively use VG liquid which provides lots of vapor but very little throat hit.

Mixing a little PG in with my VG works well.

That's just me, you'll have to try different types and strengths in the first days to find your satisfaction spot.

Welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread