day with the stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanover fist

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
Hi all
There are at least 5 videos of the Janty Stick out there so I see no point in adding more. Today was my first full day using the Stick and this IMOA is a must for any E-cig smoker out there. It vapes like the Dura C or 510 but with the capacity of the pen style and it draws down the liquid form the cart better then my Kissbox. It has a nice draw with the Kissbox atomizer and an easer draw with generic atomizer think that due to the cross shaped hole pattern on the atomizer base.
Of course it’s the form factor that’s the big thing here it feels great in your hand and the switch is well placed with a great textile feel to it. The combo USB pass-through and charger is great I call this my grab and go e-cig I can be on my computer at home or work and with my USB car adapter just unplug it and go --- no unscrewing a battery and replacing it with a standard one the batteries lasted me for 5 hours + of heavy vapping and takes an hour or so to recharge.
The cutoff begins to turn red with a purple color at about 6 seconds and cuts out at 11 seconds with a flashing red LED then you just start up again if you wish! but with the big hit you get there’s no need to hit it again right away. The cut off has been very consistent I take a large draw and I seem to stop as it begins to change color.
The Battery cover is very nice you don’t need to torque this cap down and I can unscrew it with a finger nail to get it started then use my finger to do the rest. It does have screw driver slots if you get it too tight. I tried a US Dime $0.10 the thinness coin in the U.S. and it won’t fit.
The JANTY STICK will sell for 79.95 USD/59.59 EURO with a $10.00 off for the presale and this is what you get for that price:

1 x JANTY STICK BODY
1 x classic atomizer under warranty
2 x E-CIGAR BATTERIES
1 x Mini USB cable for charging AND vaping through computer/car/power outlet
5 x Free Classic carts
1 x Unique designed leather carrying pouch

I ordered a LIMITED EDITION auto and looking forward to using the auto switch we will see which one I like the best
Thank you Janty for giving me the opportunity to beta test and thank all of you on the forum for all your help and reviews

Bob

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
If I hadn't broken my SD and then lost the broken end so that there's no point uptaking Trog's kind offer to sell me a new front end (are you following? :D ) I wouldn't be going for the Stick. But I have a feeling the Stick will actually suit my hand better, so the lost SD may be a blessing in disguise.

That's a great review, thank you Bluetooth, and I'm so reassured that you've mentioned "great hit" because I wasn't happy with the penstyle atomiser I tried.

scylla...

Last edited:

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
I see Ludo said its like the Dura box but a little bigger, so it doesnt look like the monster the KBC comes in.

KBC Standard set is now small too! (has been for a while) - Thanks again Frog!
But if anyone happens to know the exact height (how much heigher than the Dura Box), it would be good, as the intended packaging might end up being a touch too small.... (and if all the addresses were attached...)...

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
I'm very fond of my 901s - although they've led me a merry dance they've kept me baccy-free since last October - nothing short of a miracle :sneaky:

Deep down I'm convinced they could be improved, I reckon they just need a stronger battery (and a modicum of quality control!).

scylla

they have been impoved .. the dura c..... its the new 901 ...

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread