NEW! - Janty Kissbox Standard Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Janty

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
Fort Worth
The Janty KISSBOX Classic is now available in two models (Standard and Extended).

You can now purchase the KISSBOX Classic Standard model for $108.60. The Standard model includes:
1 x separate exchangeable "Manual" Switch
1 x separate exchangeable "Automatic" switch
2 x special KISS batteries
1 x JANTY™ Atomizer
1 x special KISS charger and cable + free EURO to USA plug for US customers
5 x cartridges (taste and density depending on availability)

The new Janty KISSBOX Standard is available in both black and titanium at Janty USA. Orders for the standard model will begin to ship on 7/22.

Thanks!

Jeff

NerdyCinderella

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2008
Gotham City
Dear Janty,
I just ordered some items from your new USA website.
I have some complaints/critique of your website.

1) The font used on the website is horrendous, making reading and understanding extremely difficult - please see sample of what it appears to me below.

2) I think there is major failure in explaining the differences among your different models and products. But then again I could hardly read the text.

3) I would have bought a car-charger but couldn't find it even using your "Advanced Search" feature.

Pic of your website:
Jantywebsite.jpg

NerdyCinderella

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2008
Gotham City
The only reason I had to use Comic Sans above is cause I copied it from an email I sent JantyUSA and Smokey's options for choosing fonts doesn't work when copying and pasting a text piece.

Don't know what to make of the difference betw your view of Janty's website and mine. I don't have that/a problem with any other website of the thousands I visit.

Thanks though TB

NerdyCinderella

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2008
Gotham City
Dear Janty,
I just ordered some items from your new USA website.
I have some complaints/critique of your website.

1) The font used on the website is horrendous, making reading and understanding extremely difficult - please see sample of what it appears to me below.

2) I think there is major failure in explaining the differences among your different models and products. But then again I could hardly read the text.

3) I would have bought a car-charger but couldn't find it even using your "Advanced Search" feature.
As a follow up to my transactions and communications with JantyUSA, I have to commend them on their responsiveness and generosity.

PS I'm confused. Are we now communicating with Jeff verses Ludo or Ruyan when a post is made by JantyUSA?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread